The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Fair play to him for leavin out Nolan, not sure if he was injured or what.

Hopefully he now knows that Guthrie is a CM or nothing, and that it's time to give Taylor a go at right back.

I would have made the subs at half time yesterday personally, thought we were asking for trouble to send out the same team. They pulled it off though, so I suppose it worked.

Perch will play against West Ham.

Guest Heneage

It may be drivel but Ashley's track record of making important football decisions is pretty bad. It should be ridiculous but we all know who's got his finger on the trigger.

Seems to get transfers right.

Guest DarkSchneider

I think he is the best we can get at the moment.

He got the signings right and he seems to learn what is missing in the squad every game we play. Afterall he removed Smith and in the last game Nolan from the team. He will realize that Guthrie is not a winger and that Perch is not good enough.

I don't understand why doesn't he use Raylor at all... Our right side is not working... He is deffinitely better option on the right than Guthrie. Especially when we're playing Carroll and Shola.

Maybe even consider Ranger or Xisco instead of Routlege who doesn't show any gutts to try to beat his man.

He lacks charisma of other experienced managers but I have faith in him. In the end he'll put things right.

I think he is the best we can get at the moment.

He got the signings right and he seems to learn what is missing in the squad every game we play. Afterall he removed Smith and in the last game Nolan from the team. He will realize that Guthrie is not a winger and that Perch is not good enough.

I don't understand why doesn't he use Raylor at all... Our right side is not working... He is deffinitely better option on the right than Guthrie. Especially when we're playing Carroll and Shola.

Maybe even consider Ranger or Xisco instead of Routlege who doesn't show any gutts to try to beat his man.

He lacks charisma of other experienced managers but I have faith in him. In the end he'll put things right.

How long will it take him to realise that Guthrie isn't a winger?  Most of the fans realised that he wasn't good enough in that position early last season.

Lose the derby playing as poorly as we did yesterday and he's really struggling. Unfortunately, the results against Blackpool, Stoke and Wigan mean that we really now need to win the derby. Had we taken points from those 3 games then the pressure wouldn't be there. Not convinced he's going to get the reaction from his players he needs either if I'm being totally honest.

I realise I'm being very negative also.