The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Love how he champions his '18 points from 11 games' then it 'slipped away slightly' ...............just ever so slightly as in somewhere in the region of 6 points from 13/14 games eh Sam you utter t***?

Edit: it was 20 from 9 games then 9 from 12 games.

On the Times 'The Game' podcast this week, Oliver Kay says "Hughton isn't the big name manager that Newcastle fans want or feel they deserve".

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

Everytime I hear something like this I want to smash the radio to pieces. At least Marcotti was sensible enough to say the speculation is a media invention.

On the Times 'The Game' podcast this week, Oliver Kay says "Hughton isn't the big name manager that Newcastle fans want or feel they deserve".

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

Everytime I hear something like this I want to smash the radio to pieces. At least Marcotti was sensible enough to say the speculation is a media invention.

It does actually make me want to hurt somebody. Who the fuck are these fans that 'want the big name manager we deserve' exactly. We all know they don't exist, so why print what is just blatant bullshit  :doh:

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

It does actually make me want to hurt somebody. Who the f*** are these fans that 'want the big name manager we deserve' exactly. We all know they don't exist, so why print what is just blatant bullshit  :doh:

There are one or two on here actually, although they've gone a bit quiet recently.....

But there's certainly no great anti Hughton feeling amongst the fanbase and journalists like Kay just print crap like that purely for something to say and based on some ridiculous stereotype that they hope exists. Most sensible journos know the true situation. Even Rod Liddle, who never normally misses an opportunity to stick the knife into us, wrote an article the other day saying that the fans had nothing whatsoever to do with the Hughton out rumours.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

I wonder if this cunt was at the Mackem match when 50k people were singing Hughton's name!? fucking wanker. (the journalist not Hughton)

'Hughton isn't the big name manager that Newcastle fans want or feel they deserve.'

It's quite ridiculous how offensive I find that statement. Probably the point though.

Lazy journalism by ill-informed southern shit-peddlers. They're a fucking disgrace to their trade but the British media is full of them.

Fuck the lot of em!