Watch Seller To Dipperland?

Crumpy Gunt

there were stories last season that a deal was agfreed to take jones to liverpool had the mackems got relegated. rumour now has it the mackems want babel as part of it.......can't see him wanting to go myself.

the deal makes no sense at all ffs

Agree. He's no where near good enough for where Liverpool wants to be and he's vital for keeping the mackems up. Would love it if this happens, would be bad for both teams :lol:

Jones is vastly overrated.

:nods:

Reminds me of Carroll actually, wins a good amount of headers but doesn't control them well enough and isn't too much of a goal threat.

Always get the impression the media see him as a spearhead of Sunderland's offensive play. Avid Mackem friend of mine reckons he's been utterly wank, barring 3 or 4 games this year.

IMO, on his day, a massive trouble for defenders. Just, for whatever reasons, he doesn't have many 'days'.

On a Similar note, I reckon if Sunderland lose the Stoke, Wigan and Portsmouth games then they could easily go down. They play Everton next in the league, then those 3 games, they could bein serious trouble if they lose those 4 games.

On a Similar note, I reckon if Sunderland lose the Stoke, Wigan and Portsmouth games then they could easily go down. They play Everton next in the league, then those 3 games, they could bein serious trouble if they lose those 4 games.

they could be in srious trouble if they only pick up 3 or 4 points from those 4 games let alone lose them all.

A few hours ago my mate whos a Sunderland fan said that Jones is on his way for a medical on Monday but he said a fee has been agreed. He's a Sunderland fan and his source was the popular "I know someone whos friends with" but he's not an idiot. He mentioned this before this story had broke but obviously the storys differ. I can't see him going on loan mind.