Olivier Bernard

Jordan

Perhaps with his role at Durham, he's trying to stay on Ashley's good side?

It is poor form, however. :(

But he said their best players (mentioned Hatem) are gone and mentioned this seemingly in support of Pardew. The guy's a fucking idiot.

If Pardew is still here by December, we'll see how we manage to lose games with de Jong in the team as well. It's not like we've got a world class talent on the sidelines. Not much will change when de Jong is back aside the odd goal.

Slightly owa the top reaction to a couple of misguided quotes. One of the few players in recent years to develop a genuine affection for the club/region. Good guy is Olivier.

Don't know if this is aimed at me but I assure you he said that Alan pardew shouldn't be judged until he can field his first team in which de jong is the focal point, once de jong is back then he can be judged.

I'm not calling the bloke but he definately was pro-pardew in that interview and threw around a lot of the tired cliches associated to pardew. I just expected more knowledge from him.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm only joking, he's actually a sound lad.

His comments are hardly surprising as he simply isn't informed and we shouldn't expect him to be, despite his ties. I doubt he hardly watches any of our games outside of MOTD highlights and will hardly encounter rabid Pardew Out people will he.

Guest Howaythetoon

We shouldn't expect a former (Newcastle United) footballer to comprehend that it's the manager's fault for ostracising his 'best players'? Shut up, man.

I'm on about the whole general malaise RE Pardew thing, seriously he doesn't take much interest in club affairs these days. I'd expect someone like Supermac to be clued up as he's informed or rather takes a big interest in NUFC matters where as the likes of Bernard don't. It would be like asking Bramble what he thought about this man.

We shouldn't expect a former (Newcastle United) footballer to comprehend that it's the manager's fault for ostracising his 'best players'? Shut up, man.

I'm on about the whole general malaise RE Pardew thing, seriously he doesn't take much interest in club affairs these days. I'd expect someone like Supermac to be clued up as he's informed or rather takes a big interest in NUFC matters where as the likes of Bernard don't. It would be like asking Bramble what he thought about this man.

I can't see Bramble saying it's not the manager's fault for pushing players out of the club, like. Bernard actually sounded drugged up he was talking so much rubbish. Thankfully two NUFC fans came on straight after and had a go at him.

Guest Howaythetoon

I haven't listened to be honest, I just don't think fans should be shocked when ex players especially those with barely any interest in NUFC talk like that when asked to.

olivier bernard @seedorf77  ·  6m

the manager is not always to blame even know he isn't my first choiceThe real question is who would be the next or who would want the job ?

I don't have any issues with him really, but it's just the same daft rubbish being spouted all over.