Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Routledge completes his switch to QPR but there is "nothing imminent" on the incomings for #nufc.

Fucking outrageous if true.

Typical Newcastle.

"We'll look to strengthen cause we don't have enough players" and then they sell someone instead.

No loss. Think it's clear we don't intend to play an out and out winger on the right so Barton with Gosling as back up and even Jonas on the right with Ferguson an option on the left is good enough for me. I know Ferguson's inexperienced, but in a season where we're probably going to be safe we might as well blood him when there's no pressure on him rather than persist with Routledge who's clearly not good enough. 

Guest Roger Kint

A word on LuaLua - is he still contracted to Brighton? I was hoping he might come back into our fold towards the end of this season.

He came back before Xmas iirc with a broken ankle

Guest Stephen927

What is Ryder on about, high opinion of himself? Always looked like he thought he wasn't good enough for the Premiership most of the time he's played.

No loss. Think it's clear we don't intend to play an out and out winger on the right so Barton with Gosling as back up and even Jonas on the right with Ferguson an option on the left is good enough for me. I know Ferguson's inexperienced, but in a season where we're probably going to be safe we might as well blood him when there's no pressure on him rather than persist with Routledge who's clearly not good enough.  

Ferguson looks too lightweight to be starting at this point, to me at any rate. I don't have any problem with Routledge leaving as I don't think he's a premier player but if he's going then we should be getting someone through the door if only on loan.

Guest Stephen927

Not surprised at all if he has finally gone. Not to sound like a typical ITK bullshitter but I do know some one who spoke to him not that long ago and he said he didn't think he would stay in Newcastle that long as he was missing London.

Bit of a shit reason to go back, considering how short a footballers career is.

Not surprised at all if he has finally gone. Not to sound like a typical ITK bullshitter but I do know some one who spoke to him not that long ago and he said he didn't think he would stay in Newcastle that long as he was missing London.

Bit of a s*** reason to go back, considering how short a footballers career is.

But he can look less out of his depth at a London club like QPR lol

Bit of a s*** reason to go back, considering how short a footballers career is.

Footballer in "not having brains" shock.