Ranger v Beckford

TRon

So Beckford's value has risen due to big match performances and a decent scout's eye for a player. What about Nile, whose general play as a front line striker has been superb, but today he showed he can finish as well?

Ranger is still a poor finisher and as it stands Beckford is twice the player. Ranger has the potential to be better though.

Not seen loads of him, but I was under the impression Beckford needs a shitload of chances to actually put one or two away? In which case they're pretty similar. :laugh:

Ranger is still a poor finisher and as it stands Beckford is twice the player. Ranger has the potential to be better though.

young andy cole?

Aye, best make another thread about me.

i need you to leave for a while in embarassment first.

Ranger is still very young,I think his hold up play is excellent.He has to improve his finishing though,that will come with experience I think

His finishing for Youths and Reserves was fantastic, its more about the transition to the rigours of top level football imo, the pressure and confidence levels are playing the biggest part. He is so desperate to prove himself which is hanging on him like a lead weight.

The positives are his hold up play and general off ball positioning, he is getting into the right places thats what counts, the finishing and confidence will come in time. Its just a frustrating part of developing, we need results instantly, our relegation will have helped his development no end.

young andy cole?

:lol:

I hadn't been anywhere near NO or my computer for hours before you made the thread and didn't come on for a fair few hours afterwards.

No wonder you're asking for advice on steroids, you need all the extra testosterone you can get mate, gutless little scumbag.

young andy cole?

I hadn't been anywhere near NO or my computer for hours before you made the thread and didn't come on for a fair few hours afterwards.

No wonder you're asking for advice on steroids, you need all the extra testosterone you can get mate, gutless little scumbag.

touched a nerve?

i have to say, you are huge like, i'm sorry.

O0

You can tell that from a post on a football forum.  :lol:  Have a word with yourself.

young andy cole?

i was on about your disappearance after the cole comment bump btw.

never mind though.

back to your rage.

Guest Heneage

Ranger should have got 2 tonight. Sorry simple as that.

Leans back way too much for headers.

Aye, he can learn of course, It would be crazy to say he won't improve. But it surprises me he doesn't know how to header, can those who watch our reserves tell me what were the majority of his goals? shots? headers? poaching?

Guest toonlass

Ranger should have got 2 tonight. Sorry simple as that.

He needs more games and he needs a run of them, bringing him on for a few minutes at a time isn't doing him much good.

:thup: