Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Is there anything more tedious and pathetic than this big-club/little-club bullshit? If you have to argue it, in fact if you even deign to discuss it, then the simple fact is; you aren't. If there was one thing I could get rid off from here it'd be that, it's unbelievably cringe-worthy.

How do you lot turn negative so quickly.

Its one signing, we didnt get him. Move on, this window has shown good intent from Ashley & has been positive.

And it shows.

lol you are like one of those wee dugs that keeps humping at peoples legs.

we get your point

Guest sicko2ndbest

wigan are going for the premierships blackest line up

Oooh are you allowed to say that ?

I know what you mean but just a fact really. A huge percentage of their squad are black

Its one signing, we didnt get him. Move on, this window has shown good intent from Ashley & has been positive.

And it shows.

lol you are like one of those wee dugs that keeps humping at peoples legs.

we get your point

:lol: sorry dave but :lol:

Job done.

If improving our squad & the quality of our first team is happening purely because Ashley wants to show good intent, keep it coming.

Now go for Huseklepp!

aye we should but he won't

Why?

We have signed 4 players so far this window, I have no reason to believe we won't get a striker in even if Moses chose Premiership over Championship (shocker!).

Wigan wont go down.

Being perfectly honest, I hadnt really heard of him until about 3 weeks ago (must be my lack of knowledge of football) so I am not quite sure we may or may not have missed out on.

Moses has been very promising for a couple of seasons, not sure he is what you want anyway with limited experience, we have gone for Dutch winger, with more experience and a more proven goalscorer, may prove to be a better bet for this season coming into the pressure of a promotion race!

Really unimpressed when meeting Hughton apparently.

if that is a genuine reason, I cant blame the kid to be honest. Martinez has always struck me as an articulate, young and ambitious manager keen to play football the right way. In contrast, Hughton. I wonder what he said?

Really unimpressed when meeting Hughton apparently.

if that is a genuine reason, I cant blame the kid to be honest. Martinez has always struck me as an articulate, young and ambitious manager keen to play football the right way. In contrast, Hughton. I wonder what he said?

:facepalm: