Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Could not see us playing two lightweights in Loven & Moses up front.

There's definitely flaws in the theory like. There's some physical brutes in this division and there'd be games where they'd probably be bullied out of it. But it'd be a nice option to have.

Could not see us playing two lightweights in Loven & Moses up front.

There's definitely flaws in the theory like. There's some physical brutes in this division and there'd be games where they'd probably be bullied out of it. But it'd be a nice option to have.

its an option to be used but i'd prefer to have a more physical striker there, Ameobi seems the obvious one as he can hit the net on a semi regular basis unlike carroll. Ranger too could do a job but i'd worry about 2 teens as first choice strikers

Guest toonlass

Wasn't it us who didn't offer him a contract?

We did offer him a contract. That's why he's playing for us rather than some prem team.

Aye, after sending him a letter to tell him we didn't want him anymore at the end of last season.

We did offer him a contract. That's why he's playing for us rather than some prem team.

Aye, after sending him a letter to tell him we didn't want him anymore at the end of last season.

Wasn't a case of "not wanting him". He didn't have a contract. Had as much right to go to training that day as Viduka & Cacapa.

Mike Ashley has seemingly woken up and is smelling the coffee. Encouraging stuff, this. :thup:

Let's not speak too soon. But hopefully you're right.

Oh I'm under no delusions that he's doing it for good/philanthropic reasons...not a bit of it. He's merely speculating to accumulate, but that suits us all...right?

What does philanthropic mean? I've looked up Google definitions but i'm struggling to tie it to what you're saying GM.

That's not being a cheeky twat btw - i'm genuinely a bit confused. :lol: Are you saying he's appeasing the fans?

Mike Ashley has seemingly woken up and is smelling the coffee. Encouraging stuff, this. :thup:

Let's not speak too soon. But hopefully you're right.

Oh I'm under no delusions that he's doing it for good/philanthropic reasons...not a bit of it. He's merely speculating to accumulate, but that suits us all...right?

or maybe he still loves us all and wants us back and this window is a "hey sorry about all the shit ive brought, friends?" thing.

probably not now i think on it

We obviously wanted him more than any other team at the end of the day. Pretty hard to argue with that since he's here.

Guest toonlass

We obviously wanted him more than any other team at the end of the day. Pretty hard to argue with that since he's here.

And I am pleased. Have been a fan of his since his days at Rangers.

What does philanthropic mean? I've looked up Google definitions but i'm struggling to tie it to what you're saying GM.

That's not being a cheeky twat btw - i'm genuinely a bit confused. :lol: Are you saying he's appeasing the fans?

I mean he's not doing it for the love of the fans/club - he's just doing it for business reasons. Eiher way, suits us.