Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Seems to me Wigan have got the better of the tat-selling owners. Snapping up the best young talent, signing bright young managers, not hiring speccy arseholes as CEOs etc.

:lol:

:lol: as well but Tron's right. DW is doing everything Ashley should be doing.

Employing a good manager is still Ashley single biggest mistake in my opinion.

Really unimpressed when meeting Hughton apparently.

if that is a genuine reason, I cant blame the kid to be honest. Martinez has always struck me as an articulate, young and ambitious manager keen to play football the right way. In contrast, Hughton. I wonder what he said?

I'd like you to meet Nolan, Smith & Butt.  These are the guys who pick the team, I just do the interviews.

or

How do you feel about playing at left-back?

Now go for Huseklepp!

aye we should but he won't

Why?

We have signed 4 players so far this window, I have no reason to believe we won't get a striker in even if Moses chose Premiership over Championship (shocker!).

:lol: :doh:

Quite pathetic  that a player almost everyone would have thought we had absolutely no chance of signing this time last week hasn't signed for us, and now everyone is pissed off about the fact he hasn't signed and are now using the fact we tried to get him as a stick to beat the club with.

Guest toonlass

Quite pathetic  that a player almost everyone would have thought we had absolutely no chance of signing this time last week hasn't signed for us, and now everyone is pissed off about the fact he hasn't signed and are now using the fact we tried to get him as a stick to beat the club with.

I am not pissed off

:thup:

Fee is £2.5m according to SSN.

I wonder if we considered matching it.

Someone mentioned earlier his agent said he has the choice of us and Wigan so I assume we did.

I think Sky Sports News and others would have mentioned it if we'd had a bid accepted, we didn't.

Very few people are actually using this to have a go at Ashley & co tbh

We fkd it up, sorry ASHLEY & LAMBIAS fkd it up, he was going to join us, we held talks, nailed on Ashley s*** himself when the lad said okay he would come here. Another Rooney type fkn mess.

or anotherr case of the player going to the club the vast majority of nuetrals would expect.

Do you know we didn't?

Why would it be kept quite.  If we'd matched the bid the administrators would have accepted the offer and that would have been made public.

Someone mentioned earlier his agent said he has the choice of us and Wigan so I assume we did.

I think Sky Sports News and others would have mentioned it if we'd had a bid accepted, we didn't.

No idea, haven't been watching it was just going off what someone had mentioned earlier.