Huseklepp

bodson

Guest Heneage

If we were to get someone of this position (never seen this lad before so can't judge), I'd quite happily see us sell Nolan or Smith this week.

I'd like to see one of them go if we got an attacking midfielder in.

25 and only really performed the last two seasons...

If you believe in superficial statistics, yes. He's famous for being a late developer, but he did surprisingly well in his first season when he was bought as emergency cover for old Brann legend Raymond Kvisvik, who had to leave the city due to his gambling addiction. Huseklepp's problem was that Brann had already bought another, more experienced replacement, who was only coming in the next season, and for something like 30x the money, so he found himself down the pecking order the next couple of seasons (and he also had some poor form in 2007).

Well, I've always liked Huseklepp, and as I'm a fan of Brann, I naturally know a lot more about him than what you can gather from reading Wikipedia. As I've said before, he's a decent player, and a player type we need (the one with legs).

His agent confirms interest. And his contract is out after this season.

Backup option to Beckford and Harewood? Perhaps. I'm very suspicious especially since his contract is set to be up. Seems to be something MA likes to take advantage of.

What do you think of him? Huseklepp btw, not his agent.

He'd potentially rape the Championship and be decent enough in the Premiership, imo. Can do that little extra eccentric thing which equals a goal, as well as being fast as fuck and knowing how to dribble and when to pass the ball.

He'd potentially rape the Championship and be decent enough in the Premiership, imo. Can do that little extra eccentric thing which equals a goal, as well as being fast as fuck and knowing how to dribble and when to pass the ball.

What's his best position? Second striker?

What's his best position? Second striker?

Aye, both for scoring goals and assists.

Sounds like we should sign him up if the chance is there. Would be a good alternative to Ameobi if we want a pacy attack, him and Lovenkrands?!

Brann fans appear to start going mental on their forums at the prospect of losing him as they think he'll go for next to nothing since his contract is up at the end of the season. The club is also after some Hungarian, and they said they're "working on getting the finances", which could be translated to "we're just gonna peddle this player off so we get money"?

Checked some vids of him at a great site for that stuff :-) and I really like what I see there. Pace, creativity and an eye for the goal. If we can get him at a good price since his contract runs out this summer I'd love to see him here.