Huseklepp

bodson

Guest Roger Kint

Checked some vids of him at a great site for that stuff :-) and I really like what I see there. Pace, creativity and an eye for the goal. If we can get him at a good price since his contract runs out this summer I'd love to see him here.

Just had a look, decent skill, bit of pace and has more composure in front of goal than what we have. Could do worse based on 10 minutes Dennis Wise scouting

just did some dennis wise style scouting on this guy. looks good from that. How good is he actually and whats the chances of us being in for him and getting him?

trying not to be disappointed with losing out on Moses.

just did some dennis wise style scouting on this guy. looks good from that. How good is he actually and whats the chances of us being in for him and getting him?

trying not to be disappointed with losing out on Moses.

Better than what Moses is at the moment, though Moses probably have more potential. If we're in for him we should get him easily and on the cheap as he is out of contract after the season.

Doubt it was ever really on

Was in England during the weekend at least, so I'm leaning more toward Best being cheaper since Norwegians are ridiculously overpriced by their clubs.

Lambias will have ben on the phone telling him to fk right off anyway.