Twitter

Thespence

:laugh:

He honestly looks like the biggest wanker to step onto a pitch now.  Shagging grannies, shoving mobile phones up your arse, nothing has a patch on this.  What a great way to end your career as a true gentleman of the game, to be a cheating, thick as fuck arsehole who thinks his money can stop people finding out who he's been sticking it to.

Guest toonlass

themichaelowen michael owen

I'm going to sleep with my medal tonight! What a day. Thanks for all your support.

:lol:

I sent him this tweet

@themichaelowen Once you've slept with your medal for several months are you going to get an injunction out to stop people talking about it?

I'm going to sleep with my medal tonight! What a day. Thanks for all your support.

I sent him this tweet

@themichaelowen Once you've slept with your medal for several months are you going to get an injunction out to stop people talking about it?

I sent him this tweet

:lol: Nice!

Guest bimpy474

He honestly looks like the biggest w***** to step onto a pitch now.  Shagging grannies, shoving mobile phones up your arse, nothing has a patch on this.  What a great way to end your career as a true gentleman of the game, to be a cheating, thick as f*** arsehole who thinks his money can stop people finding out who he's been sticking it to.

Although i doubt we will see this in the papers or on TV, this post sums it up brilliantly, it made me smile in its straight to the pointyness  :D

He honestly looks like the biggest w***** to step onto a pitch now.  Shagging grannies, shoving mobile phones up your arse, nothing has a patch on this.  What a great way to end your career as a true gentleman of the game, to be a cheating, thick as f*** arsehole who thinks his money can stop people finding out who he's been sticking it to.

Although i doubt we will see this in the papers or on TV, this post sums it up brilliantly, it made me smile in its straight to the pointyness  :D

Just been anounced in the house of commons apparently, the bloke looks an absolute tit.

Guest bimpy474

Just been anounced in the house of commons apparently, the bloke looks an absolute tit.

Just watching it now, absolute tit he does indeed look.

Guest Geordiesned

Why did MP John Hemming name him? I know he has Parliamentary Privelege but just wondering why he felt the need to bring up Giggs specifically in the House of Commons.

Guest Slarth

Why did MP John Hemming name him? I know he has Parliamentary Privelege but just wondering why he felt the need to bring up Giggs specifically in the House of Commons.

The politicians are having a bitch fight with the judges, he thought he'd get a slap in to really get it going.

Yep, and Newsround have just openly named Ryan Giggs as the player in question on BBC1.

EDIT: Now all over mainstream media.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13503847

A married footballer named on Twitter as having an injunction over an alleged affair with a reality TV star has been named in Parliament by Lib Dem MP John Hemming as Ryan Giggs.

So suing Twitter only served to make it such a big issue that an MP stepped in to name him.  Well done Ryan's legal team, watch out Perry Mason.

Guest Slarth

Lets be honest, they can't arrest or sue 75,000 people can they. If he just came out and admitted it it'd be all done and dusted now  :laugh: Feel sorry for his wife though, talk about a public humiliation.

had he done nowt and let it be reported it would've been forgotten about weeks ago. idiotic from giggs and he's only ensured he'll get a hundred times more bad publicity because of it.

Views of  Man U fans on RedCafe

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/manchester-united-players-twitter-read-1533-new-thread-327246/index39.html

The original 'affair' is now a secondary issue now the prat has deliberately got himself entangled in all this mess. Suing twitter. I mean really. I never had Giggs down as someone who was thrashed to fuck with the stupid tree.

I'm so angry about this, it is the last thing we needed.

I think Giggs has been a dickhead to be honest. Not for shagging whatserface, don't care about that. But if he just let this go, soaked up the media interest for a few days, it'd been all over and forgotten about weeks ago. Now it's a fucking circus leading right into the CL final.

Whoever advises him should be fired. Giggs could not have handled this worse. Fucking shambles, really. And it's ALL his fault.

Not that this wasn't entirely predictable.

Guest Geordiesned

The politicians are having a bitch fight with the judges, he thought he'd get a slap in to really get it going.

Strange that he's trying to take the moral high ground when his wife is an alleged kitten thief!

http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/07/mps-wife-court-kitten-theft?cat=politics&type=article

if you marry a footballer, you know what you're gonna get. they'll cheat, they'll shop around and they'll humiliate you. but a lot of women will take that, as long as she has a lovely house, lives the WAG lifestyle, never has to work again and he buys them lovely presents. it's not romantic, but it's true.

Strange that he's trying to take the moral high ground when his wife is an alleged kitten chief!

http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/feb/07/mps-wife-court-kitten-theft?cat=politics&type=article