Twitter

Thespence

Tbh, if Shearer does sign up to Twitter, can't see him tweeting anything remotely interesting...

@AlanShearer

Anyone heard of a lad called Ben Arfa?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Been up since 6am reading 'American Psycho' and listening to 'Straight Outta Compton'. I'm so fucking pumped I think I might rape myself.

I'm genuinely tempted to swagger onto the pitch today dressed like Eazy-E.

During his bad-boy pomp, though. Not at the end when he was ravaged by the vicious tentacles of AIDS. No-one wants to see that at Wembley.

thebigsam :lol:

Been up since 6am reading 'American Psycho' and listening to 'Straight Outta Compton'. I'm so f***ing pumped I think I might rape myself.

During his bad-boy pomp, though. Not at the end when he was ravaged by the vicious tentacles of AIDS. No-one wants to see that at Wembley.

:memelol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Incredible episode of 'Planet's Funniest Animals'. Christ, I'm in stitches. The dozy dog. The weasels. That cunt of a cat falling down. Ace.

:lol:

Guest SuperShola!

I had a Direct Message conversation with Russell Grant and told Sky Tyne and Wear that I'll be supporting France at the Euros so now they want to do an interview with me in my local park. Fantastic. I love twitter.

I had a Direct Message conversation with Russell Grant and told Sky Tyne and Wear that I'll be supporting France at the Euros so now they want to do an interview with me in my local park. Fantastic. I love twitter.

Are those two things connected?  ???

I could just imagine you sitting in your local park waiting to meet the Sky team then your phone goes and it's a twitter notification: Hi it's the team at Sky, now lets get this interview started, can you iMessage us a photo of you in a France shirt?

I honestly see this as a Geordie cheers on members of NUFC at Euro's and hopes for the best for them.

Somehow though Sky will turn it in to: "Racist thug in parks spouts anti English propaganda".

Guest SuperShola!

I don't know wether to do it or not? I just want to stay at home and watch the football :(

"I know what all you TV viewers are thinking right now. 'Hey, Big Sam. Why don't you grow back your glorious and still-stylish moustache?'

Because I love cunnilingus and it slows me down. It really is that simple. It's just sexual science."

;D

Been up since 6am reading 'American Psycho' and listening to 'Straight Outta Compton'. I'm so f***ing pumped I think I might rape myself.

:memelol:

Fucking brilliant.

Please don't.

Please don't.

I echo this, please don't do the interview SuperShola!...