Twitter

Thespence

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe

As if transfer windows are not awful enough as it is, there are now hundreds of sad wankers creating false sites and accounts. f*** off.

Can't say i disagree but a bit outward for a professional journo and TV pundit :lol:

Crazy, their lazy journalism is now more transparent than before. How about they work a little harder instead of whining.

Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe

As if transfer windows are not awful enough as it is, there are now hundreds of sad wankers creating false sites and accounts. Fuck off.

Can't say i disagree but a bit outward for a professional journo and TV pundit :lol:

Fucking hell. :lol:

Richard Keys ‏@TSKeysandGray

Just had a call from Sky's lawyers chasing £20 outstanding on an acc I cancelled 6 months ago. £1 for every year I worked for them I suppose.

He's not bitter like.

you can get as good though if you don't pay the premium for being the 'beats' brand

It's a silly argument, man. If you have money you usually buy brand names to show you have money, or just because you like a brand. If I was a millionare I'd rather buy a flashy car than an equally good car that's not flashy. :dontknow:

you can get as good though if you don't pay the premium for being the 'beats' brand

It's a silly argument, man. If you have money you usually buy brand names to show you have money, or just because you like a brand. If I was a millionare I'd rather buy a flashy car than an equally good car that's not flashy. :dontknow:

No but FFS, the sound quality man, sound quality. /overnightsoundqualityexpert

Show off!

45m Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

Girls with fat heads that slick their hair all back take the piss

47m Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

Broke drug dealers make me fold with laughter.

:lol: :lol:

Wtf, how do you go from one of those thoughts to the other within 2 minutes.

45m Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

Girls with fat heads that slick their hair all back take the p*ss

47m Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

Broke drug dealers make me fold with laughter.

:lol: :lol:

Wtf, how do you go from one of those thoughts to the other within 2 minutes.

:spit:

Beats are pretty cheap though? They're overpriced relative to their quality but that's about it, they're a fashion accessory rather than headphones really though.

Beats are pretty cheap though? They're overpriced relative to their quality but that's about it, they're a fashion accessory rather than headphones really though.

Well, yeah. But following fashion in itself is kinda showing off. :razz: I just escalated it a bit quickly going straight to flashy cars instead of comparing Lacoste shirts to other shirts and so on. :lol: