Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82

“@nathscfc1: Danielle Lloyd got passed round the tottenham squad didn't she!? @LeonKnight82” < like a tub of shower gel

:lol: :lol:

Leon Knight is class entertainment.

:spit:

Guest bimpy474

@mrjamieohara I know u ain't touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol

;D

Guest bimpy474

About my wife lmfao ..... She's a fucking spunk bank ... She's got 2001 spunk still in her #bike #train #lift

Fucking hell....

Leon Knight is like one of those annoying people that piss you off in life. Far, far inferior but for some reason has this jumped up opinion of themselves and feel like they are in a position to slag everyone off.

Guest bimpy474

Leon Knight is like one of those annoying people that piss you off in life. Far, far inferior but for some reason has this jumped up opinion of themselves and feel like they are in a position to slag everyone off.

Sounds just like Joey Barton.

Half the prem spunk hanging from her tonsils and this guy wifed it lmfao .. Kill yourself lol

:lol: Must say I agree with him like. Would never 'wife' a well known slag.

Leon Knight is an utter wanker, I don't see anything funny about him coming out with that to her husband.

Half the prem spunk hanging from her tonsils and this guy wifed it lmfao .. Kill yourself lol

Leon Knight is an utter w*****, I don't see anything funny about him coming out with that to her husband.

thats true. her past is her past. they're married and have kids now. those tweets are out of order.

Guest Stephen927

Leon Knight is an utter wanker, I don't see anything funny about him coming out with that to her husband.

Aye, it's bang out of order.