Twitter

Thespence

Guest Phil K

Alan Shearer ‏@AShearer09

@Joey7Barton What were you saying about me?

Retweeted by Sol Campbell

Sol :lol:

:lol:

Funny that.

Heard all the rumours about Shearer either thumping him, or having Barton against the wall.

Just heard both Sol'd account AND Big Al's are fake - the Sol one confirmed by Mark Bright.

Guest Phil K

It was odd he had a go at Shearer about Keane.

I recall Shearer standing his ground and looking down his nose at Keane while he went off it.

Watching it again it's brilliant. Keane takes a swing. Shearer calmy walks backwards while all the Man U players hold back Keane. Cool as f***  :coolsmiley:

edit

What *actually* happened between Shearer and Keane, at St. James Park that memorable day:

Keane was timewasting (professionally) down by the corner flag.

Shearer said to him "would you like me to sign that (the ball) for you, son?"

Keane took the bait, and swung at Shearer - who didnt even flinch (check the video on youtube)

Shearer then said "you stupid little -swear-"

Beckham then held back Keane, who was red carded.

Keane later admitted in his autobiography that he'd been stupid, and that "Shearer won that one, hands down"

Keane says just as much in his biography too.

I lose it, throw the f***ing ball at him. 'You p**k' he sneers. The way he says it I know he really means it. I go for him, try to grab him by the throat. He's grinning. 'You p**k.' He gestures dismissively. The red card comes out. Shearer's right. I am a prick. Fell into the trap.

:lol: :lol:

Guest Phil K

Keane says just as much in his biography too.

He's got more honesty than Joey will ever have.

Yep.. :lol:

Keane's book is great btw.

Yeah, my son said that too.

@AlanShearer_

SHEEEEEAAARRRRERRRRR! Real one this time  :love:

Edit: I think

No way thats real..... tweets from last august and Lineker said today he's still working on getting him to join Twitter.

Eh, Tweets from August? The first one was 7 hours ago.

@AlanShearer_

SHEEEEEAAARRRRERRRRR! Real one this time  :love:

Edit: I think

No way thats real..... tweets from last august and Lineker said today he's still working on getting him to join Twitter.

Eh, Tweets from August? The first one was 7 hours ago.

Just realised i clicked the wrong shearer account lol :facepalm:

In any case i hope it is him but i aint believing shit until Lineker says so ( now theres a sentence i never thought id say :lol: )

It's bogus. The "jersey" he's giving away was being sold on Twitter not long ago according to Google images.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=80&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=w4RNUSu_NumSgM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALAN-SHEARER-GENUINE-HAND-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH-NEWCASTLE-UNITED-9-BLUE-AWAY-SHIRT-/230682216110&docid=OM8KX-6i1nULRM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjYx/%2524(KGrHqV,!iME5jq)(nrlBOiz772Fi!~~60_35.JPG&w=236&h=300&ei=hrG2T7fIDKfU0QWduKX0Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=628&vpy=94&dur=670&hovh=240&hovw=188&tx=73&ty=132&sig=113951753344944192363&page=4&tbnh=139&tbnw=109&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:80,i:9