Twitter

Thespence

I love how Rio Ferdinand is there to usher in all new footballers onto Twitter like some kind of weird father figure.  :lol:

Was just thinking that :lol:

Just on the plane waiting to go to Germany..by the time we land we may have a couple a new additions to the man utd crew tweeps!! Safe trip!

He's obsessed. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Direct messages were sent from my account to loads of people last month saying shite like "OMG GET A NEW JOB AT THIS LINK!!!!!". Any ideas how to prevent shite like that happening?

Change Password should do it.  Report it to twitter as well and they'll look at your account.

I love how Rio Ferdinand is there to usher in all new footballers onto Twitter like some kind of weird father figure.  :lol:

Setting the standards for Man Utd youth players:

Not forgetting a couple of the younger crew @JohnCofie9 @SMcGinty22 @JoeDudgeon @joshuaking92 keep it tidy boys or ya OFF!

Guest toonlass

Oliver Holt tweeted

Is Gibson really that bad that he gets hounded off Twitter? Plenty - including me - didn't think Fletcher would make it at MU at one point.

:lol:

"the biggest compliment i can give you is that you are better than Carrick" :lol:

That reminds me of the night I saw Guthrie get into a bit of bother outside Aspers and I got talked out of telling him to 'look on the bright side, at least you're not as bad as Alan Smith.'