Twitter

Thespence

themichaelowenmichael

@piersmorgan very observant of you. Better to play 25 mins in a good team rather that playing 90 mins every week in a struggling team.

Btw that sums Owen up. Would choose against playing as much as possible and doing his part for that struggling team. w*****.

He did an interview about a year ago and said similar odious things.

Was the night we played Arsenal in the LC IIRC, pretty direspectful digs at Newcastle.

"I would honestly love to stay but you will have to ask the manager about the long term," the ex-England international stated.

"I could score at this level for many years and would love it to be at a top club like United.

"Whether I would want to be dropping down to a poorer Premier League team, I don't know. Yes, I could score goals but I would probably get less opportunities and less enjoyment.

"I just don't feel my game is suited to a team that is really struggling. I won't drop down leagues."

He added: "I have played in big teams before and played every game and I have played in a struggling team. I know which I prefer.

"When you play here, you play with quality."

Aye that was it, although the tedious nature inwhich it was spoken made him sound like even more of a sack.

what pissed me off more was the interview he did during our relegation scrap where he just blathered on about his "stats". self obsessed brat.

Nathanellington NathanEllington

major abuse while warming up non stop, kids in crowd aswell but they don't care. Monkey noises and Calling me a theif, all players abused

Never seen a more racist and abusive crowd as I saw today at millwall! #disgracetothehumanrace

major abuse while warming up non stop, kids in crowd aswell but they don't care. Monkey noises and Calling me a theif, all players abused

Never seen a more racist and abusive crowd as I saw today at millwall! #disgracetothehumanrace

They're fucking cretins man. Loads of them having a go at him too.

Read something the other week about loads of them getting kicked out for waving Turkey flags at Leeds fans. They revel in it and actively seem to try and maintain this reputation for being cunts, really hope they don't come up.

Fucking hell man, thats pathetic from them 'fans' like

f***ing hell man, thats pathetic from them 'fans' like

God I know - it's spelt 'thief'...

Guest Slarth

Part of me actually wants Millwall to come up, because if they do the FA will be forced to do something about it