Twitter

Thespence

lol some retard sent me this

MacMUFC87 Mark p

@axelnufc and let's be fair your club can't preach about loyalty with how you treat big sam

how we treat big sam? is he f***ing serious..

Big Sam said fairplay to Ashley he paid up ASAP no arseing around & now spends his hols in a holiday home called Casa St James.

lol some retard sent me this

MacMUFC87 Mark p

@axelnufc and let's be fair your club can't preach about loyalty with how you treat big sam

how we treat big sam? is he fucking serious..

Don't be like Michael Owen axel, don't have a meltdown.

As long as axel's missus doesn't start whinging he's got no loyalty when he walks through the door, he doesn't care.

Jesus, Owen emotionally snapping on twitter is making me cringe so bad.

f***ing funny though. You just know he was desperate to score tonight

i thought after the reaction he got when he came on that the script was then written for him to bundle in the winner in the last minute.

i thought after the reaction he got when he came on that the script was then written for him to bundle in the winner in the last minute.

I was convinced he was going to score.

The 5 Live commentators were going on about how the booing would motivate him. Not so accurate in hindsight!

The 5 Live commentators were going on about how the booing would motivate him. Not so accurate in hindsight!

Nah, the booing would only motivate someone who had some form of bottle

Most of the lads watching films or playing computer games. Heading to training ground where our cars are before going home. Good night all.

Such a boring cunt. :lol:

Get the fuck in, I'll sleep well tonight now I know that!

Most of the lads watching films or playing computer games. Heading to training ground where our cars are before going home. Good night all.

It has been years since MO has been driven from the Newcastle to the  North West reckons Fergie should of laid on a few helicopters for the boys.

I reckon the Owen substitution wasn't the masterstroke Ferguson thought it would be.

He thought Owen would come on, we'd go mental at him and his involvement would frustrate us and get us on the backs of the players, and Owen would bundle in the winner.

But it worked against him. Owen's introduction seemed to spur on the crowd who then started pro-NUFC chants to motivate the players. Was the boost we needed for that last ten minutes. Cheers Sir Alex :thup:

What a pathetic, pathetic human being.

Wish I could search his twitter to see if he had any reaction to being heckled by NUFC fans at the airport during Man U's Korean tour two years ago.

He wasn't on Twitter then, so he'd not have one. :razz:

What a pathetic, pathetic human being.

Wish I could search his twitter to see if he had any reaction to being heckled by NUFC fans at the airport during Man U's Korean tour two years ago.

He wasn't on Twitter then, so he'd not have one. :razz:

Shame. Would like to think that he had a sleepless night in his hotel room because of it.

Think it just shows how he always felt, thinks he did us a favor signing for us and staying for his whole contract and now deserves a heros welcome on his return.

Think it just shows how he always felt, thinks he did us a favor signing for us and staying for his whole contract and now deserves a heros welcome on his return.

He just lives purely in footballer land it seems, no grasp on reality at all.

TBF to him I don't really hate the lad, yes he got paid a lot but it's not really his fault he was injured all the time.