Twitter

Thespence

themichaelowen michael owen

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

12 Apr--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I meet Newcastle or Liverpool fans they all respect what I've done for their clubs. In stadiums it changes, 1 boo and the rest follow.

Could you imagine Owen popping round to Ronaldos gaff after someone has just said Xisco is shite, Colo is overpaid, Haye & Khan are doing British boxing proud, some has stole his sopranos box set & Nandos has ran out of chicken.

:lol:

Guest BooBoo

I love that NOTW story of when Rooney was humping that hooker at a MUFC Christmas party and Owen was just wandering around with a disgusted expression on his face.

I love that NOTW story of when Rooney was humping that hooker at a MUFC Christmas party and Owen was just wandering around with a disgusted expression on his face.

Because Owen's hooker booed him.

:lol: 'd

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For someone with such a clean image, that sequence of tweets (in fact probably him having a Twitter account at all) was really quite ill-advised.

:thup: Big Time.

For someone with such a clean image, that sequence of tweets (in fact probably him having a Twitter account at all) was really quite ill-advised.

He barely exists in the public eye now though surely.

Speaks volumes that he's so happy to play for Man Utd reserves.  No passion for the game, not for a long time and for a while he was getting paid £100k a week regardless.  Used to really rate him as well, as a player and even as a person he seemed alright.

lol some retard sent me this

MacMUFC87 Mark p

@axelnufc and let's be fair your club can't preach about loyalty with how you treat big sam

how we treat big sam? is he fucking serious..

MacMUFC87 Mark p

@axelnufc and let's be fair your club can't preach about loyalty with how you treat big sam

how we treat big sam? is he fucking serious..

Don't be like Michael Owen axel, don't have a meltdown.

MacMUFC87 Mark p

how we treat big sam? is he f***ing serious..

Dear me. What a dickhole

he must have confused us with blackburn or something  :crazy2: