Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

The Aston Villa fans don't seem very happy about the club appointing Mcleish....why?!

:dowie: :facepalm:

Did it not cross his mind that it would be like Ferguson joining Man City, not on that scale but would seem like it to Villa fans  :dontknow:

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

The Aston Villa fans don't seem very happy about the club appointing Mcleish....why?!

Did it not cross his mind that it would be like Ferguson joining Man City, not on that scale but would seem like it to Villa fans  :dontknow:

The City fans would love that though.

Guest bimpy474

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

The City fans would love that though.

Probably right :)

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

He was joking.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Too many jumped in #2footedtackle ! The rivalry is strong in the midlands so the response from the fans doesn't surprise

That would be funny if her English wasn't so fucking abysmal.

It has to be a piss-take, surely? Think that's the whole point with the shocking English too.

With the plight of some people today you can never be too sure but I didn't check the rest of the account like. Looking at it, it is canny funny.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

He was joking.

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand

Too many jumped in #2footedtackle ! The rivalry is strong in the midlands so the response from the fans doesn't surprise

Maybe he's "pretending" that it was a pisstake just to make himself look clever.

Guest jonnyameobi

Louis saha

@fizzer18 Already sleepin skip? Did u had diner with the boss. Anynews about our sales and Targets. Demba Ba N Zogbia.

Guest VegasToon

Some good banter between Mark Douglas and Luke Edwards.

LukeEdwards0 Luke Edwards

@

@MsiDouglas you're clearly starting to worry abt me leaving. Got to let go of my hand eventually dougie!!!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@LukeEdwards0 Bore off Edwards - and take your girls' Blackberry with you!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Busy individual who splits opinion, 2 gobby for his own good.Occasionally performs but can go missing. Leaving. @LukeEdwards0 is Kevin Nolan

LukeEdwards0 Luke Edwards

@

@MsiDouglas bit shit, from yorkshire, mark douglas is alan smith! Anyway my blackberry is surely unisex!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

Drinks too much, Cockney, deluded, agreed that selling N'Zogbia for 5m was good business. @LukeEdwards0 is Joe Kinnear.

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

David Meyler (@DMeyler)

17/06/2011 00:16

@19tmb Yup T!! We owe them f**kers up the road one!!

titus bramble (@19tmb)

17/06/2011 00:01

@DMeyler I didn't know they were out tomorrow. That's earlier then normal

David Meyler (@DMeyler)

16/06/2011 23:50

Can't wait to see to see the fixture list tomorrow. I suppose every Sunderland fan is looking for the exact same fixtures I am after missing both ties last year!!