Twitter

Thespence

Guest johnson293

Just got this. Who should I follow and who should I avoid?

Follow these...

@Joey7Barton could get even more interesting!

@johnson293... me

Guest icemanblue

'Backing Off, with Danny Simpson! Tilt your iPhone to maintain a safe distance between you and the onrushing attacker. Shake your iPhone to turn in the wrong direction, over and over again. Use the on-screen prompts and marvel at over 50 lifelike confused faces you can pull as the opposition score. Only 59p!'

'Backing Off, with Danny Simpson! Tilt your iPhone to maintain a safe distance between you and the onrushing attacker. Shake your iPhone to turn in the wrong direction, over and over again. Use the on-screen prompts and marvel at over 50 lifelike confused faces you can pull as the opposition score.'

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

'Backing Off, with Danny Simpson! Tilt your iPhone to maintain a safe distance between you and the onrushing attacker. Shake your iPhone to turn in the wrong direction, over and over again. Use the on-screen prompts and marvel at over 50 lifelike confused faces you can pull as the opposition score.'

:mackems:

'Backing Off, with Danny Simpson! Tilt your iPhone to maintain a safe distance between you and the onrushing attacker. Shake your iPhone to turn in the wrong direction, over and over again. Use the on-screen prompts and marvel at over 50 lifelike confused faces you can pull as the opposition score. Only 59p!'

:lol: :lol:  Someone should tweet that to him.

That's genius.  :lol: :lol:

My latest tweet, feel free to follow.

@gs2782

Sol campbell will join west ham, ....... With the rest of the fat lazy greedy self aware twats!!! That desert the toon for ££ #fatbutrich

:lol:

Would be funny as f*** if he did actualy do something like that for a laugh

From some of his other tweets, he seems unable to take responsibility and have self knowledge so i highly doubt that. Would be funny though.

Just got this. Who should I follow and who should I avoid?

@NUFCThreatLevel

@UtdForNewcastle

@NUFCfans

@ShiteSeats

@LeazesTerrace

Great. And who should he follow?