Twitter

Thespence

What time did he tweet this as I heard first thing this morning that they were having a meeting on tuesday with regards to transfers and where the club is heading in the transfer market having being promised 20m to spend. This hasnt materialised and things turned sour and Pardew stormed out

Not saying its in the know but no smoke without fire....

Picture pardew, hired when everyone hated him, tipped to fail and then bang he delivers europe and now MA isnt backing in the market. Seems to be bidding just under asking price on purpose to me...

Just saying!

Give it up mate, this whole ITK thing, I know you're the same guy I saw on Twitter, who's coincidentally closed the Twitter account since I've seen your name pop up on here. You told me the other day on here you were not the 'StellaExpress' I saw on Twitter who was constantly posting 'in the know' info, yet most of your previous posts on here referred to Twitter in some form, what's the odds of two newcastle fans with your username posting the same ITK bollocks in two different places?

You might fool the morons on Twitter with this shite, but you'll get short shrift on here mate, I guarantee you.

What time did he tweet this as I heard first thing this morning that they were having a meeting on tuesday with regards to transfers and where the club is heading in the transfer market having being promised 20m to spend. This hasnt materialised and things turned sour and Pardew stormed out

Picture pardew, hired when everyone hated him, tipped to fail and then bang he delivers europe and now MA isnt backing in the market. Seems to be bidding just under asking price on purpose to me...

Just saying!

Give it up mate, this whole ITK thing, I know you're the same guy I saw on Twitter, who's coincidentally closed the Twitter account since I've seen your name pop up on here. You told me the other day on here you were not the 'StellaExpress' I saw on Twitter who was constantly posting 'in the know' info, yet most of your previous posts on here referred to Twitter in some form, what's the odds of two newcastle fans with your username posting the same ITK bollocks in two different places?

You might fool the morons on Twitter with this shite, but you'll get short shrift on here mate, I guarantee you.

Yet still followed by some just so they can 'take the piss' :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We need Bunny Colvin in to straighten that motherfucker out.

Fuck Bunny. We need Chris and Snoop.

Guest Stephen927

@Sammy_Ameobi

Feel free to comment on this monstrosity @NilePowerRanger Hahahaha

Az8H3WVCUAEyMBt.jpg:large

Muscles from pushing two trolleys of scrap round the streets of Baltimore.

Guest Stephen927

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg736/scaled.php?tn=0&server=736&filename=q6uqwh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:lol: Bellend.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg736/scaled.php?tn=0&server=736&filename=q6uqwh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:lol: Bellend.

Is the copper on the right facepalming Ranger?

Looking at it again it looks as if the other copper is smirking.

Not sure if it's because Ranger is standing like a huffy hormonal 14 year old who is about to start stamping his feet and telling everyone how unfair life is.

Guest StellaExpress

Just saying!

You might fool the morons on Twitter with this s****, but you'll get short shrift on here mate, I guarantee you.

Not sure where your coming from. I am not proposing to be in the know. I am just saying what rumours are flying around. I am not on twitter / twatter and nor will I ever be. So in a nutshell you can believe what you want but I am telling you now there is only one StellaExpress and he is on Newcastle-Online and always will be.

I despise tiwtter.

Guest Craig-NUFC

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

I just slid the handle of a sterling silver teaspoon right into the depths of my tadger. Went in like a dream.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam

Then, using only my willpower & the sheer strength of my shaft, scooped up three sugars, and plopped them into my cup of Nescafé Gold Blend.

:lol: :lol: