Twitter

Thespence

Guest BooBoo

He's off his tits.

It's actually a bit sad when you see the timeline, it's a complete obsession. The man is not right. It's a shame as he knows his NUFC history but he's utterly incapable of handling it when anyone has alternative views. He thumps that silly "young uns know nowt" drum too which always grates. On this board some of the most knowledgeable posters are fairly young. He needs to leave the internet well alone. He doesn't have to toe the line on Twitter and he's become more abusive than normal.

Guest Phil K
It's a shame as he knows his NUFC history but he's utterly incapable of handling it when anyone has alternative views.

Hang on. That applies to 90% on here. Myself included, no doubt  ;D

Guest Phil K

Why did you come back then?

Spreading the joy.

Spend good deal more time on national forums though.

Doubt if anyone spends all their time on one forum.

..........Surely ?

Guest Geordiesned

:mackems: at NE5's Bio:

NUFC matchgoer for 47 years. Not fooled by the NUFC bullshitters. Tells it like it is, to the annoyance of 10 year old babies on toontastic or from Singapore

Guest Phil K

:mackems: at NE5's Bio:

NUFC matchgoer for 47 years. Not fooled by the NUFC bullshitters. Tells it like it is, to the annoyance of 10 year old babies on toontastic or from Singapore

Bullshit IS in the eye of the beholder, though.....or ear.....

Guest Phil K

I say this about a lot of people but this time I genuinely believe it, he's mental.

Oh I dunno though. Just a different viewpoint.

You know you're a disgusting joke of a human being when even NE5 can rip on you easily. :lol:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Poor old Van Pursestrings - went to United to 'win trophies' and all he's going to win at this rate is 'Mercenary of The Year'.

‏@Leazes_Mag

@piersmorgan what a shame, he's just scored

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi

Angry at my car because I just foolishly tried to hop out without taking my seatbelt off #passtheblame #notmyfault

fucks sake  :lol: :lol: :lol:

#mycarisdannysimpson

Guest Roger Kint

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi

Angry at my car because I just foolishly tried to hop out without taking my seatbelt off #passtheblame #notmyfault

fucks sake  :lol: :lol: :lol:

an just imagine him going Basil Fawlty on it :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Some of NE5's stuff has majorly crossed the line like. Repeatedly calling a lad off TT an "Irish cunt"  directed to the lad's account could easily land him in hot water. Stuff like Twitter abuse is becoming more clamped down on and I've seen and  actually been involved in prosecutions of twitter users for exactly this sort of abuse.

It's impossible to crack down on every abusive message but when it's repeated heavy abuse, then you're sailing very close to the wind.

I say this about a lot of people but this time I genuinely believe it, he's mental.

I have to say it. This time I think he really has started getting a bit irrational. Bourne of frustration probably.