Twitter

Thespence

Joseph I won't get personal as Twitter is not the place to do that but don't think you are bigger than you are

Yeah I suppose, I cannot possibly see how Barton would deem that as a pointless dig towards him :lol:

It happens all the time, Someone "destroys" Barton on twitter, everyone laughs and agrees what a mug Barton is, Baron gets personal in a reply, everyone is outraged and agrees what a mug Barton is.

he's saying he does drugs, theres having a dig and going fucking insane

And Hamann is bringing up the McDonalds incident. Swings and roundabouts really, both need to get a fucking grip.

Joseph I won't get personal as Twitter is not the place to do that but don't think you are bigger than you are

Yeah I suppose, I cannot possibly see how Barton would deem that as a pointless dig towards him :lol:

It happens all the time, Someone "destroys" Barton on twitter, everyone laughs and agrees what a mug Barton is, Baron gets personal in a reply, everyone is outraged and agrees what a mug Barton is.

he's saying he does drugs, theres having a dig and going f***ing insane

And Hamann is bringing up the McDonalds incident. Swings and roundabouts really, both need to get a f***ing grip.

What Hamann said is factually correct though.

And Hamann is bringing up the McDonalds incident. Swings and roundabouts really, both need to get a fucking grip.

bringing up what barton is actually convicted of comparing to libel of someone, yeah swings and roundabouts.....

bringing up what barton is actually convicted of comparing to libel of someone, yeah swings and roundabouts.....

I'm not saying the Hamann shit is true, but there is a pretty decent chance that Barton knows a fuck lot more than us, so there's that...

Opta Parody ‏@OptaParody

100 - The percentage increase in respect that we have for Didi Hamann if he used to smoke spliffs and play poker before a game. Lad

Opta Parody ‏@OptaParody

0 - The amount of respect we have for Joey Barton not knowing the difference between 'where' and 'were'. Schoolboy

:lol:

I'm not saying the Hamann shit is true, but there is a pretty decent chance that Barton knows a fuck lot more than us, so there's that...

theres also the fact he's stuck in his own little world where he's an misunderstood genius and he should have had 50 plus caps for england

Guest Craig-NUFC

Lesscott just posted this :lol:

@joleon_lescnot3: @Joey7Barton

You are a boil on the arse of society Joseph, please make your way into a nearby alley and die........Slowly

Check the twitter handle ;)