Twitter

Thespence

Right boys and girls, I'm looking for a small bit of help...

I maintain a (rather pathetic) blog that focuses on football and PR, primarily the use of social media. As a result of a few conversations I've had on here about our digital communications I'm looking to put together a post on NUFC's use of social media and I'd like to get some quotes/opinions from my fellow fans. The questions are...

- Do you follow any of Newcastle United's social media profiles?

- If yes, which ones and why? / If no, why not?

- What do you like about NUFC's use of social media?

- What do you dislike about NUFC's use of social media?

- What do you want to see more of from NUFC's digital comms team?

- What do you want to see less of from NUFC's digital comms team?

Answers don't need to be lengthy (it would be a help if there was a line or two I could lift though) and I'll credit you within the post unless otherwise stated.

Cheers!

I maintain a (rather pathetic) blog that focuses on football and PR, primarily the use of social media. As a result of a few conversations I've had on here about our digital communications I'm looking to put together a post on NUFC's use of social media and I'd like to get some quotes/opinions from my fellow fans. The questions are...

Answers don't need to be lengthy (it would be a help if there was a line or two I could lift though) and I'll credit you within the post unless otherwise stated.

Cheers!

PM or on here?

Cheers!

PM or on here?

Either. As you've probably guessed I haven't got much of a life so if people want to post their responses on here I'm quite happy to trawl this thread hunting for them :lol:

- Do you follow any of Newcastle United's social media profiles? Yeah.

- If yes, which ones and why? / If no, why not? Twitter, primarily for team news when creating the match threads. I don't bother with the Facebook page because it's too hard to hide all the braindead tossers replying.

- What do you like about NUFC's use of social media? Team news comes out on time every time; pisses on every other club I've seen for this.

- What do you dislike about NUFC's use of social media? The spamming of tat, all day every day.

- What do you want to see more of from NUFC's digital comms team? More behind the scenes stuff, exclusive/interesting pictures, interaction with the fans, Q&A sessions with players also on Twitter etc. More of a personal touch.

- What do you want to see less of from NUFC's digital comms team? Spam, and generally useless shite. The detached feel.

Cheers!

HTH

- Do you follow any of Newcastle United's social media profiles? Yeah.

- If yes, which ones and why? / If no, why not? Twitter, primarily for team news when creating the match threads. I don't bother with the Facebook page because it's too hard to hide all the braindead tossers replying.

- What do you like about NUFC's use of social media? Team news comes out on time every time; pisses on every other club I've seen for this.

- What do you dislike about NUFC's use of social media? The spamming of tat, all day every day.

- What do you want to see more of from NUFC's digital comms team? More behind the scenes stuff, exclusive/interesting pictures, interaction with the fans, Q&A sessions with players also on Twitter etc.

- What do you want to see less of from NUFC's digital comms team? Spam, and generally useless shite.

Cheers!

HTH

+1 but I since unfollowed the club on Twitter & FB due to the spam.

- Do you follow any of Newcastle United's social media profiles? yes

- If yes, which ones and why? / If no, why not? Twitter because it would be strange not to follow them when its one of the main things I seek news for on there

- What do you like about NUFC's use of social media? The team news and match updates, plus the occasional time when it goes off on one like against Alan Brazil.

- What do you dislike about NUFC's use of social media? Constantly trying to sell me crap.

- What do you want to see more of from NUFC's digital comms team? A more personal touch ie pics behind the scene etc and more genuine attempts to interact with the fans, though sifting through the twitter trolls might put anyone off that

- What do you want to see less of from NUFC's digital comms team? The attempts to sell me crap!

Cheers!

PM or on here?

Either. As you've probably guessed I haven't got much of a life so if people want to post their responses on here I'm quite happy to trawl this thread hunting for them :lol:

in that case there you go