Twitter

Thespence

Guest bimpy474

Are there really that many thick as a fuck numbnuts who can't see a parody account.

Just checking the spelling is a start.

Our society really is full of gormless plonkers.  :lol:

Are there really that many thick as a fuck numbnuts who can't see a parody account.

Our society really is full of gormless plonkers.

:okay: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Not aimed at you mate, just a general point.

Like i've never been caught out :lol:

Not aimed at you mate, just a general point.

Like i've never been caught out :lol:

I know that, but I was being an idiot. :lol:

@NolbertoSolano

@warrenbarton2 @DietmarHamann @Joey7Barton Btw I still quicker and better looking than you my friend ha ha ha

;D

Solano account is fake, nobody seems to realise it though.

no it isnt

I think the complete absence of any Spanish in his timeline is a give away. Doesn't follow any Peruvians or Spanish speakers, unless you count Jonas. I think for someone who is so popular in his native country and played for Boca it would be reasonable to assume he made a few Spanish speaking contacts. He even tweeted about leaving Universitario in English. Can't see it being real myself, maybe I'm wrong...

@NolbertoSolano

@warrenbarton2 @DietmarHamann @Joey7Barton Btw I still quicker and better looking than you my friend ha ha ha

;D

no it isnt

I think the complete absence of any Spanish in his timeline is a give away. Doesn't follow any Peruvians or Spanish speakers, unless you count Jonas. I think for someone who is so popular in his native country and played for Boca it would be reasonable to assume he made a few Spanish speaking contacts. He even tweeted about leaving Universitario in English. Can't see it being real myself, maybe I'm wrong...

its him, he put a message put a while ago for players for his peruvian team, my cousin got in touch, and spoke to nobby on the phone.

plus, the likes of hamman, warren barton etc are tweeting him.

@NolbertoSolano

;D

no it isnt

its him, he put a message put a while ago for players for his peruvian team, my cousin got in touch, and spoke to nobby on the phone.

Universitario ‏@Universitario

"@nolbertosolano es una cuenta falsa. Nolberto Solano NO tiene cuenta ni en Twitter, ni en Facebook. No se dejen sorprender. RT"

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Translation - "@nolbertosolano is a fake account. Nolberto Solano does NOT have an account on Twitter, or on Facebook. Don't be fooled. RT"

That is the official account of Universitario, from 4th July 2012. Fairly conclusive?

@NolbertoSolano

;D

no it isnt

"@nolbertosolano es una cuenta falsa. Nolberto Solano NO tiene cuenta ni en Twitter, ni en Facebook. No se dejen sorprender. RT"

Translation - "@nolbertosolano is a fake account. Nolberto Solano does NOT have an account on Twitter, or on Facebook. Don't be fooled. RT"

That is the official account of Universitario. Fairly conclusive?

no, as i said, my cousin spoke to him. unless he is linked to the account and its managed by someone else. who knows.

@NolbertoSolano

;D

no it isnt

no, as i said, my cousin spoke to him. unless he is linked to the account and its managed by someone else. who knows.

If the club he was managing at the time put out a clear statement on Twitter saying he does not have an account and that the particular account in question is fake I think the logical conclusion is that it's not him, and quite possibly an elaborate ruse orchestrated by an attention seeking teenager.

If the club he was managing at the time put out a clear statement on Twitter saying he does not have an account I think the logical conclusion is that it's not him, and quite possibly an elaborate rouse orchestrated by an attention seeking teenager.

How do you explain his cousin speaking to him?

@NolbertoSolano

;D

no it isnt

If the club he was managing at the time put out a clear statement on Twitter saying he does not have an account and that the particular account in question is fake I think the logical conclusion is that it's not him, and quite possibly an elaborate ruse orchestrated by an attention seeking teenager.

some effort has gone into a ruse if he is speaking to people on the phone. :)

its by the by really, doesn't really matter either way I guess.

How do you explain his cousin speaking to him?

I don't know, to be honest. All I'm saying is that the account appears to be fake. This is just my opinion based on the available evidence, like I said, maybe I'm wrong.

@NolbertoSolano

;D

no it isnt

some effort has gone into a ruse if he is speaking to people on the phone. :)

its by the by really, doesn't really matter either way I guess.

I don't doubt that people capable of such activity exist, especially on Twitter.

Anyways, I'll leave it now...

michael owen ‏@themichaelowen

Mortified. Just at the team hotel walking to reception when a bird s**t on my head. And before you say it, I'm not having it's good luck!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/33305812.jpg