Twitter

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

Samuel Ameobi ‏@Sammy_Ameobi

Still have that childhood urge to roll around on the big trolleys when I come to Ikea...got some funny looks!

Guest icemanblue

Getting all misty eyed at this chat between Barton and Caulkin about Harper and the promotion season. Loved those guys. :aww:

http://i.imgur.com/ks43RiK.png

How is that even a dig from Morgan? An injured player goes to commentate on a game? What a worthless sack of shit. I know his whole routine on Twitter (and life tbf) is to wind people up but fuck it, he manages it with me. :lol: Moments like this make me realise just how much I hate him, when I'm getting angry at someone trying to take a dig at a cunt like Ferdinand.

He was mocking Ferdinand by using one of the first excuses for Ferdinand's withdrawal that was published in the press, which was that flying would aggravate Ferdinand's back problems.  Don't let the uncertainty around the credibility of the utilized excuse get in the way, man.

The removal of Morgan from the public's attention would instantly upgrade the human development index score of every nation on the planet by 0.5 - basically alleviating global poverty in a single swoop.  So yeah, he's a fucking grade A cunt that offers nothing but cheap, destructive humor.

The removal of Morgan from the public's attention would instantly upgrade the human development index score of every nation on the planet by 0.5 - basically alleviating global poverty in a single swoop.  So yeah, he's a fucking grade A cunt that offers nothing but cheap, destructive humor.

You can't argue with facts.

Guest firetotheworks

The fact that Clarkson twatted Morgan and everyone thought 'good' when it was someone as cuntish as Clarkson shows just how repulsive Morgan is. I imagine him, Murdoch, Thatcher and Jeremy Kyle being friends. Imagine it.

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quUnfvIgKQc

He got completely riled up by the worst person ever on celebrity apprentice a few years ago.

Im devastated that I watched that thinking he would get beaten. Honestly, there are few people that I would take pleasure from seeing have their life destroyed. He's probably number 1. There are no words for him.