Twitter

Thespence

I'd put the likes of Gotze, Schweinsteiger and Muller ahead of Bale as well.

Honestly you could easily make a case for him not even being in the top 50, that's no disrespect to him, there's just a fuck ton of great players at or around his level (Reus, Schurrle, the Bender twins, Hummels, Blaszczykowski, Lewandowski ect).

Marchisio is fantastic for me like. In this thread i've seen criticisms (from people i like!) about Marchisio and Pirlo. I think both are 2 of the best in their position in the world, and i bloody hate Juve! :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Bale needs to be deployed at spurs the way Ronaldo is at Real Madrid. They are similar types of player, all one footed, big, strong, super quick, super athletic, direct etc. Obviously Ronaldo is the much better player but Bale has the qualities to be highly effective in that role for me. Out wide or wherever he's kind of restricted.

Bale needs to be deployed at spurs the way Ronaldo is at Real Madrid. They are similar types of player, all one footed, big, strong, super quick, super athletic, direct etc. Obviously Ronaldo is the much better player but Bale has the qualities to be highly effective in that role for me. Out wide or wherever he's kind of restricted.

Ronaldo plays wide for Madrid, ;)

Marchisio is one of the best midfielders in Europe, he's criminally underrated and i don't need stats to tell me that.

He is tbh, or at least is starting to be Bale is taking up more central positions than wide positions. Which is why it will be important for Tiote to be on his best game i can tell you right now that Tiote and Cabaye will see Bale more tomorrow than Debuchy will.

Ronaldo plays wide for Madrid, ;)

Not really, well maybe on the graphic he does but in reality he's as central as Benzema is which is why they have missed Marcelo so much because he basically adds the width while Ronaldo is doing what the f*ck he likes.

Bale is beginning to have a similar role but for it to be effective Spurs need a better LB tbh as BAE is not going to cut it as decent as he is.

Guest AFCNewcastle1892

“@indykaila: Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley and his advisors have held meetings with Middle East group regarding full takeover of #NUFC. Early stages”

This Bale love-fest needs to just stop. The kid has immense talent and very high potential - but this same British media has been the undoing of many, many of Britain's top players in recent times.

This.