Twitter

Thespence

I would as a back up to Cisse.

What's the point in having two strikers who are heavily reliant on service when we don't create anything?

Get me a Carroll or/and Bellamy type pls.

Because a goalscorer from the bench would be a novel idea. Obviously we need an attacking wide player and better forward.

I would as a back up to Cisse.

What's the point in having two strikers who are heavily reliant on service when we don't create anything?

Get me a Carroll or/and Bellamy type pls.

What's the point in having a striker who scores goals you mean? Just because we have one that can already do so doesn't mean we wouldn't like to have another on our books. We need at least two strikers/forwards for starters.

Its a waste of time if we don't create chances for said forward as this season has shown.

I would much prefer more well rounded forwards who capable of effecting the game without the need to have things served on a platter for them.

Cisse is our poacher we don't need another one of that type, we need other types that compliment what we have.

Its a waste of time if we don't create chances for said forward as this season has shown.

I would much prefer more well rounded forwards who capable of effecting the game without the need to have things served on a platter for them.

Cisse is our poacher we don't need another one of that type, we need other types that compliment what we have.

Yeah i see where you are coming from regarding the service but just having one goalscorer at the club just isn't enough.

Guest bimpy474

Stick who you like up front, we create fuck all. We need creativity before anything else, badly need it.

Stick who you like up front, we create f*** all. We need creativity before anything else, badly need it.

We had a poor season. We have creative players with likes of Ben Arfa/Cabaye/Marveaux. We are still desperate to add to this but i still feel we need another goalscorer on our books and if Bent was happy to come and play that roll of being 2nd to Cisse (personally don't think he would) i'd have him.

Guest bimpy474

Stick who you like up front, we create f*** all. We need creativity before anything else, badly need it.

We had a poor season. We have creative players with likes of Ben Arfa/Cabaye/Marveaux. We are still desperate to add to this but i still feel we need another goalscorer on our books and if Bent was happy to come and play that roll of being 2nd to Cisse (personally don't think he would) i'd have him.

But we have zilch quality width, we need a proper winger (not Obertan who is so bad it's no longer funny). And main part of the problem is obviously Pardew's tactics.

Actually i suppose we don't really know just how much creativity we do have, with Pardew sucking the attacking life out of us.

Fuck that man, Darren Bent. :lol: His record hasn't exactly been great in recent seasons and I'd rather we didn't look for players in other relegation battling sides.

Wouldn't take Benteke either then?  :razz:

Bent would score goals if given the service, the problem is Pardew would play him in a 4-4-2 where he is basically useless.

If he was back up to Cisse in a one striker 4-3-3 then I'd take him all day long.  Look what our other striking options are.

If you want a striker who will be there in the box and apply the finishing touch, Bent is one of the best around, still.

The reason we are selling him is that we don't play that way. A side who plays with wingers and balls whipped into the box would be perfect for him. Like us under MON