Twitter

Thespence

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 34s

Big exclusive from @Independent claiming Mike Ashley is ready to sell #NUFC for £267M. In other words, he wants a full investment return.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/exclusive-mike-ashley-ready-to-sell-newcastle--for-267m-8673777.html

A sold out SJP with everyone paying a bit more than 5.000£. Would actually be very possible.

Not really  :lol:

Of course not. Just in theory. Many people would be able to afford those 5000 and would do it to be able to be a bit-part owner of their club.

We can't even appoint a manager without the fanbase ripping itself apart. Can you imagine if everyone in the stadium got a say on what happened.... :scared:

I'd genuinely rather have Ashley.

We can't even appoint a manager without the fanbase ripping itself apart. Can you imagine if everyone in the stadium got a say on what happened.... :scared:

Would rather we had a system where the fans owned the club but voted on a board to run it properly, or something

NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 34s

Big exclusive from @Independent claiming Mike Ashley is ready to sell #NUFC for £267M. In other words, he wants a full investment return.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/exclusive-mike-ashley-ready-to-sell-newcastle--for-267m-8673777.html

A sold out SJP with everyone paying a bit more than 5.000£. Would actually be very possible.

Perfect scenario - Everyone takes out a £5000 wonga loan.

Everyone wins.

Guest antz1uk

@GFN_France: CONTACT: We understand that William Vainqueur is in contact with Newcastle. #NUFC

@GFN_France: Re: Vainqueur. Versatile midfielder playing down the middle. Newcastle have been in contact in January. Currently free agent. #NUFC

@GFN_France: Re: Vainqueur. Player terminated his contract with Standard officially yesterday. #NUFC

Guest Phil K

I wouldn't.

Its worked in Germany, after people saying the same thing about "everyone having a say".

Truth is, it's still run like a business

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 1m

We reported last week that a deal taking Aubameyang to #NUFC would happen this week.French press now confirming a bid has been placed

Taylor has taking it too far this time....

There's more ffs :lol:

Xubi Alunso @XubiPls

@BredunRoogers I wuld do anyfing for u bredun <69

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

http://i.imgur.com/fjAwVBd.png

64,000 followers :lol:

Someone just posted his latest tweet on FB about the club for sale. Not enough :anguish: and :lol: to cover the morons who follow him and think he has a clue.