Twitter

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Those nufc_fans dickheads are getting schooled by Ryder the last two days. That has to be rock bottom in life  :lol:

Also some kid on FB reckons Ashley is going to trouser the extra £60m TV money this season and next so it clears his debt thats why we havent tried to spend anything all summer. Not even sure where to start with that theory.

Guest reefatoon

Those nufc_fans dickheads are getting schooled by Ryder the last two days. That has to be rock bottom in life  :lol:

Also some kid on FB reckons Ashley is going to trouser the extra £60m TV money this season and next so it clears his debt thats why we havent tried to spend anything all summer. Not even sure where to start with that theory.

If only it was true.  I would happily not sign anyone over the next two years if it was going to be the end of that cuntface.

Guest Roger Kint

If only it was true.  I would happily not sign anyone over the next two years if it was going to be the end of that cuntface.

Even if it was true/possible why would he leave if he was making £60m a year? That would be worse financial sense than the clown who dreamt up this stuff :lol:

Even if it was true/possible why would he leave if he was making £60m a year? That would be worse financial sense than the clown who dreamt up this stuff :lol:

Tbh there's posters on here who think the exact thing is going on, maybe the figures are different but that's all.

Guest Roger Kint

Tbh there's posters on here who think the exact thing is going on, maybe the figures are different but that's all.

If anyone thinks we wont go down with this mental transfer 'spending' each summer until we eventually pay off his loan then good for them. Theres no logical reason that a businessman would walk away from a guaranteed profit though.

Max Rushden ‏@maxrushden 7m

Say hello to @27steventaylor who has joined twitter. Lovely chap.

Expand

Chris Ramsey ‏@IAmChrisRamsey 57s

@maxrushden @27StevenTaylor I don't think he knows how to work twitter. He's RT'ing his nips off

Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Genuinely don't think I'll be able to cope with the level of banter that triumvirate will bring...