Twitter

Thespence

Phil Scott‎True Faith (Newcastle United Fanzine)

48 mins ·

Just heard on good authority we are signing Aubemyang from Dortmund this week hope it is true

Please repost this in the braindead twitter rumours thread please.

Sorry but I was too braindead to find the right twitter bullshit thread

Guest Roger Kint

Mick Martin's really is a fucking car crash of a twitter account, currently arguing HBA is a worse professional than Carroll. Seen about 10 :anguish: tweets from him over the last few weeks

Guest firetotheworks

Could have sworn he was decent at one point. Every time I read or hear from him now he's on a pedestal talking unmitigated shite.

:dontknow: One is an embarrassing pisshead, the other has been proven in the past to have attitude problems culminating in going on strike, and seemingly struggles to keep his weight under control.

To call either a decent professional would be a disservice to the word.

Martin was also saying that apart from pictures of Carroll being pissed on a holiday in Vegas there's not else.to suggest he's a pisshead that doesn't look after himself. Aye ok.

Yup - Oyston's have robbed the club of millions, since they got promoted to the PL. Preston supporting friend of mine has been keeping me in the loop. She says the family are all bent - think the dad went to jail for a bit on a rape charge.

FA should really be stepping in and doing more, now.

They still have another parachute payment of 7m due soon and a tribunal payment for Ince, I think the Oystons will do a runner with what's left when that money comes in. The supporters had a protest on our seafront this weekend, funny s***, but can't help but feel sorry for them.

You living in Blackpool?

Only just read this, sorry, yes unfortunately I am.

Yup - Oyston's have robbed the club of millions, since they got promoted to the PL. Preston supporting friend of mine has been keeping me in the loop. She says the family are all bent - think the dad went to jail for a bit on a rape charge.

FA should really be stepping in and doing more, now.

They still have another parachute payment of 7m due soon and a tribunal payment for Ince, I think the Oystons will do a runner with what's left when that money comes in. The supporters had a protest on our seafront this weekend, funny s***, but can't help but feel sorry for them.

You living in Blackpool?

Only just read this, sorry, yes unfortunately I am.

The protest was on the aptly named "Comedy Carpet"

Guest Craig-NUFC

Btx1SjRCcAAkOuQ.png:large

They've been having different themes in every match. Last two themes were left-wing politicians and Game of Thrones. :lol:

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive  ·  Jul 29

It's finished 3-2 to Burnley plenty of plus points especially Ron Jeremy lasting 90 minutes.

Hyde FC Official @hydefclive  ·  Jul 29

Nice feet by Austin Powers "Oh groovy baby"