Twitter

Thespence

If Jose wears it, Lynx is back. I dream he wears Africa like me :smitten: Someone ask him for me!!

Lynx Africa. :lol:

Wormy, I never realised you were 13. ;)

:lol: My mum still thinks I am. Gets me Lynx Africa every year for Christmas. Still havn't bothered to tell her I don't really wear it anymore, so I've built up quite a massive stash of them.

haha, i end up with literally a years worth of lynx shitty gift sets every xmas. im onto my last one now!

The fake Cameron Jerome twitter is so so good, far too many to post on here. A few recent ones:

Everton, Arsenal and Man Utd next. Tough run. Me and Zigic prepared well together today. Got an ace celebration if we win a throw in.

Flintoff's commentating on the darts. I'd love to commentate on my favourite past-time but you don't get much masturbation on the telly.

Been watching this Nativity s*** last few nights. Not good. Bit predictable too. The baby's going to be Jesus I reckon. Mary's fit though.

Guess who? "Like that fucking bleaching makes the slightest bit of difference anyway. Her ringpiece is like a fucking tea-stained snooker pocket."

:lol: The Big Sam has been brilliant today.  :lol:

Guess who? "Like that f***ing bleaching makes the slightest bit of difference anyway. Her ringpiece is like a f***ing tea-stained snooker pocket."

:lol: The Big Sam has been brilliant today.  :lol:

Agreed :)

"So when Jackie Chan beats the shit out of a bunch of kids he's a hero, but when Big Sam does it outside Asda he's a monster? Sickening."

Guest firetotheworks

Really tempted to send Jose a message saying 'there, there, Tyrone. Michael's here for you.' but I don't think he'd get it/laugh/trust me not to stalk him.

ok this is Gutierrez's last msg, so i used the translate button and got scared  ;D

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

Feliz navidad para todos y en especial para las galguitas por todo el cariño que me brindan.

Translation: Merry christmas to all and especially for the greyhound for all the love i give

oh and i added Darren Huckerby and he sent me a private msg thanking me, retired footballers have far to much time on there hands!

ok this is Gutierrez's last msg, so i used the translate button and got scared  ;D

elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

Feliz navidad para todos y en especial para las galguitas por todo el cariño que me brindan.

Translation: Merry christmas to all and especially for the greyhound for all the love i give

oh and i added Darren Huckerby and he sent me a private msg thanking me, retired footballers have far to much time on there hands!

Added :lol: