Twitter

Thespence

They could go with a lot better options than Pizza though, although Pizza would be more convenient.

it dosen't matter, mate. They could afford to eat Haribos after exercise, it would still not harm their fitness levels . (Assuming they don't over indulge for the rest of the day and that they are taken their daily required x amount of proteins and carbs.)

it dosen't matter, mate. They could afford to eat Haribos after exercise, it would still not harm their fitness levels . (Assuming they don't over indulge for the rest of the day and that they are taken their daily required x amount of proteins and carbs.)

Haribos will give them a quick boost because of the sugar and I would guess that the fat levels are trace values so they will do them no harm at all.

What's with all the yank websites covering the Enrique injury story? ???

Sports Illustrated, The Oklahoman, FOXSports, NBCSports.com, The Sacramento Bee, California?! What the f***?

What are they saying?

What's with all the yank websites covering the Enrique injury story? ???

Sports Illustrated, The Oklahoman, FOXSports, NBCSports.com, The Sacramento Bee, California?! What the f***?

What are they saying?

Just re-reporting the AP version of the story. I just find it strange that American sites are interested in this, and some really obscure outlets too.

Just re-reporting the AP version of the story. I just find it strange that American sites are interested in this, and some really obscure outlets too.

I've read obscure shit about us in some strange places on the net, we seem fairly news worthy.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew's reaction has irritated me quiet a lot. 

Players shouldn't be giving out that kind of info on Twitter, though. I know it's Jose and all that, but still.

Pardew didn't really say anything mental. It's what pretty much any manager would say IMO.

Think he needs to consider the bigger picture before making snap decisions. Needs to keep his mouth shut in regards to internal matters too, in regards to this and the issue with Ranger.

tkkarlsen  Tor-Kristian Karlsen

"våger ikke legge denne ut på engelsk feed i frykt for ståhei: har rimelig god intel på at chelsea har kontaktet guardiola..."

"Don't dare put this on the english feed in fear of "chaos": have fairly good inside information about Chelsea contacting Guardiola."

Dunno why he would go to Chelsea tho..

And Pardew  - what a massive cock. Why make a fuzz out of twitter? f***..