Twitter

Thespence

Guest guinness_fiend

10_CJ Cameron Jerome

Hi Robin @Persie_Official Well played today. Good bit of cheating too. I admired that. I hope you get a mild case of AIDS.

:lol:

There's never really a good time to say "I'd love to rattle into your daughter," is there?

I have to take my hat off to the protective nature of parenthood, though. Cos I really wanted to ride this guys daughter.

.....is also from TheBig_Sam

TheBig_Sam has just done a mental string of tweets:

There's a stray cat two streets over I'm determined to tame. My legendary motivational skills will need to be flexed.

This feisty moggy has all the attributes to make it to the very top. He just needs to accept my vision & realise that - yes - I am Big Sam.

Tactics, discipline, technology, desire, innovation, aggression and aptitude. These are the very vitamins that infiltrate Big Sam's body.

I shall inject my vision into this feline and make him a star. If he won't accept my methods, then I'll crush him. It's really that simple.

I might wear my famous ear-piece when I go out. Won't be hooked up, though. It's just for show really. So people know I'm still in the zone.

...a little bit later...

The cat was a complete waste of fucking space. He didn't want to know.

I tried to explain the importance of putting pressure on the keeper during set-pieces & he looked at me blankly & licked his filthy balls.

I roared: "Get it up to Dioufy!" in sheer exasperation as he ignored my tactical instructions, but it was met with cold-blooded inertia.

I lay crying on the street like a beaten whore. Not for the first time Big Sam has been devastated by the brutal indifference of an animal.

I couldn't let him away with such blatant disrespect though. Caught up with him outside the 24-hour garage and threw him through the hatch.

The look of sheer panic on that young Chinese boys face was awesome, as my right arm hurled a stinking stray cat towards him at speed.

Yet again, Big Sam wins the war. Now time for a celebratory bubble bath & a touch of something I like to call 'The Very Best of Simply Red'.

;D

Guest Loven11

TheBig_Sam has just done a mental string of tweets:

There's a stray cat two streets over I'm determined to tame. My legendary motivational skills will need to be flexed.

This feisty moggy has all the attributes to make it to the very top. He just needs to accept my vision & realise that - yes - I am Big Sam.

Tactics, discipline, technology, desire, innovation, aggression and aptitude. These are the very vitamins that infiltrate Big Sam's body.

I shall inject my vision into this feline and make him a star. If he won't accept my methods, then I'll crush him. It's really that simple.

I might wear my famous ear-piece when I go out. Won't be hooked up, though. It's just for show really. So people know I'm still in the zone.

...a little bit later...

The cat was a complete waste of f***ing space. He didn't want to know.

I tried to explain the importance of putting pressure on the keeper during set-pieces & he looked at me blankly & licked his filthy balls.

I roared: "Get it up to Dioufy!" in sheer exasperation as he ignored my tactical instructions, but it was met with cold-blooded inertia.

I lay crying on the street like a beaten whore. Not for the first time Big Sam has been devastated by the brutal indifference of an animal.

I couldn't let him away with such blatant disrespect though. Caught up with him outside the 24-hour garage and threw him through the hatch.

The look of sheer panic on that young Chinese boys face was awesome, as my right arm hurled a stinking stray cat towards him at speed.

Yet again, Big Sam wins the war. Now time for a celebratory bubble bath & a touch of something I like to call 'The Very Best of Simply Red'.

;D

;D lol

Guest McLøvenkrands

Simmo.

Feels so good 2 get a win after the last 2 games! We should have maybe won by more but we won n kept a clean sheet, n once again our fans were crazy! Thanks

:smitten:

Plenty of tweeters reckon Peter Taylor is to become our assistant manager. No idea if there is any substance to the rumours, but out of interest what our your thought on Peter Taylor?

Your username clearly shouldn't have a 'g' on the end.

Plenty of tweeters reckon Peter Taylor is to become our assistant manager. No idea if there is any substance to the rumours, but out of interest what our your thought on Peter Taylor?

Your username clearly shouldn't have a 'g' on the end.

I know. But couldn't be bothered fixin it.