This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

If he gets a chance at his feet he'll fluff it. If he scores it's going to be a stonking header IMO. I'm sure he powered a header against the bar in one of his previous matches so it won't just be any old header it will be a humdinger.

If he gets a chance at his feet he'll fluff it. If he scores it's going to be a stonking header IMO. I'm sure he powered a header against the bar in one of his previous matches so it won't just be any old header it will be a humdinger.

Wasn't that a volley against Plymouth (a)?

Correct.

However, Best was unable to seal the win by breaking his Magpies duck, striking the crossbar with one effort before blasting another over.

I'm sure he headed one against the bar as well, but it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong so I wouldn't put money on it.