Benjani - possibility for an emergency loan?

James

He'll be on massive wages no doubt....

This is my favorite thing said in loan threads.  It's always on the first page too.

Is it not true sexy?

We'd not be paying for all of the wage.

I would assume Benjani is on around 60k a week (??) Even half of that is a massive amount of money for someone who is incredibly bollocks

From what I've seen he's the kind of player who can look good when the team's playing well but can't change a game by his presence.  Seems to also have the Shola style ability to look decent in one game and then have an absolute unmitigated nightmare another.

This is my favorite thing said in loan threads.  It's always on the first page too.

Is it not true sexy?

I would assume Benjani is on around 60k a week (??) Even half of that is a massive amount of money for someone who is incredibly bollocks

:nope:

Discussion over when you start making up numbers tbh.

Is it not true sexy?

Aye you're right  :rolleyes:

Is it not true sexy?

Aye you're right   :rolleyes:

Benjani is onn LIEK £150k A WEEKZ. How can we affordes even halvf of dat?! :frantic:

Is it not true sexy?

Benjani is onn LIEK £150k A WEEKZ. How can we affordes even halvf of dat?! :frantic:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/hull-go-man-city-striker-benjani-541521

Probably a crap source but not far off what I was trying to say

Is it not true sexy?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/hull-go-man-city-striker-benjani-541521

Probably a crap source but not far off what I was trying to say

Papers in general make up numbers as well, and I'd not trust anything written by tribalfootball :lol: It makes no sense discussing made up numbers, just saying "we probably wouldn't afford his wages as they're probably too big for us, even if we'd only pay half of them." would be so much better tbh. It's becoming a pet hate of mine on here how people keep discussing made up numbers as they were fact.

How come this always seems to happen to Benjani anyway? Wasn't it miles past the deadline when he finally signed for Man City from Portsmouth? :lol:

Yeah. I think that was partly because he fell asleep in the afternoon after training and no one could reach him :lol:

How come this always seems to happen to Benjani anyway? Wasn't it miles past the deadline when he finally signed for Man City from Portsmouth? :lol:

Yeah. I think that was partly because he fell asleep in the afternoon after training and no one could reach him :lol:

I remember that :lol:

I wonder why he's played for Man City and Portsmouth as oppose to Brentford and Gillingham.  Must be because he's the worst footballer since Fumaca...

He's a decent player. I don't dispute that. Just not a great goalscorer. He never has been, either. It would be a mistake to sign him thinking he will score at a high rate.

I remember that :lol:

I would love to have seen his reaction when he woke up, looked at his mobile and saw about a hundred missed calls from Arry, Peter Storrie, Sven and co.

Seem to remember something happened this summer just gone as well...might have been to do with him missing a flight to sign for someone and was too late...possibly back to Pompey?

:lol: I'm seeing serious potential for a Benjani-based sitcom here.

I wonder why he's played for Man City and Portsmouth as oppose to Brentford and Gillingham.  Must be because he's the worst footballer since Fumaca...

He's a decent player. I don't dispute that. Just not a great goalscorer. He never has been, either. It would be a mistake to sign him thinking he will score at a high rate.

He hasn't been a great goal scorer at a top-flight level.  He would run the Championship.

We won't sign another striker. We've got six including Nolan and Ashley won't sanction it. And nor should he really; i'm not unhappy with Best, but if Hughton isn't satisfied then it's his and the other negotiater's faults for not sorting it over the past four weeks. They've had enough time.