Newcastle United 5 - 1 Cardiff City - 05/02/10 - post match reaction from p22

Dave

The thought of a Guthrie, Barton, Routledge and Jonas midfield is almost too lush to dare contemplate. It might not work in every game but I bet we'd win a lot more than we lost.

I'd pay money to see that.

The thought of a Guthrie, Barton, Routledge and Jonas midfield is almost too lush to dare contemplate. It might not work in every game but I bet we'd win a lot more than we lost.

I'd pay money to see that.

You wouldn't. You'd still be going on free tickets from work.

:lol:

That was such a nice touch of quality for Lovenkrands' first goal. The finish was pretty easy as the keeper was absolutely nowhere, but the bit of movement and pace from Routledge and Lovenkrands, then the through ball was just perfectly weighted. Super bit of footy that, and something we've not really seen executed too well on many occassions this season. There was some really good passing and movement for Carroll's second aswell.

Only going off the highlights myself, but we just looked like we were playing so much better football.

That was such a nice touch of quality for Lovenkrands' first goal. The finish was pretty easy as the keeper was absolutely nowhere, but the bit of movement and pace from Routledge and Lovenkrands, then the through ball was just perfectly weighted. Super bit of footy that, and something we've not really seen executed too well on many occassions this season. There was some really good passing and movement for Carroll's second aswell.

Only going off the highlights myself, but we just looked like we were playing so much better football.

You should have been there, it was fantastic.  :smug:

Pilko, man, f*** off. We were lush.

I feel like Moncur on the radio here. Good performance, emphatic win, and yet picking holes in it.

My Brother text me at 3-0 saying "We'll be shite against Derby so it doesn't matter." :lol:

Pilko, man, f*** off. We were lush.

I feel like Moncur on the radio here. Good performance, emphatic win, and yet picking holes in it.

My Brother text me at 3-0 saying "We'll be shite against Derby so it doesn't matter." :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHAAHa.

It looked class from my seat right behind the goal in the Gallowgate. When it left his foot it looked like it was going wide by quite some distance. Superb.

Aye, a few rows from the back in the Gallowgate Upper and everyone groaned when he first took the shot. Great finish though.

It looked class from my seat right behind the goal in the Gallowgate. When it left his foot it looked like it was going wide by quite some distance. Superb.

Aye, a few rows from the back in the Gallowgate Upper and everyone groaned when he first took the shot. Great finish though.

I domt like sitting in the gallowgate anymore, its full of moaning fuckers.

They should call themselves the "groan army"

moaning cunts.