Trouble at the match

Guest toonlass

I just can't take Cardiff fans seriously as hooligans with the Welsh accents. Not that I'd say that to their face - although I nearly did on the way to the match whilst talking to midds, two big Welsh bruisers weren't happy that I said too loudly that we'd probably end up being bottled from above. Didn't get bottled but did end up with what I hope was lager in my hair when we scored our second.

It was probably piss, one of my mates said they were throwing bags of piss out of level 7 and were bragging about it in town after the game.

Wullie's a massive pisshead anyway. O0

Guest toonlass

Just spoke to my mate on the phone who was saying he's just had his nose broken by a group of angry Welshmen in Whitley Bay. :lol: Idiot.

They are going to be even more fucked off now, seeing they got tonked in the 6 nations.

I didn't see any trouble thankfully, though I think I narrowly avoided it when I spoke to some Cardiff fans later on in the evening who were from Shropshire.  :undecided: They didn't like my "Shropshire, what's the score?..." :no: Made a quick exit..

Guest Heneage

I just can't take Cardiff fans seriously as hooligans with the Welsh accents. Not that I'd say that to their face - although I nearly did on the way to the match whilst talking to midds, two big Welsh bruisers weren't happy that I said too loudly that we'd probably end up being bottled from above. Didn't get bottled but did end up with what I hope was lager in my hair when we scored our second.

I'm with you on accents. A lad was asking me for direction to 'OOOHNEEEAL'S MATE' pissed as a fart and asked me 5 times where I was going. Lovely lad mind you, all their fans I met were.

Guest Roger Kint

Just spoke to my mate on the phone who was saying he's just had his nose broken by a group of angry Welshmen in Whitley Bay. :lol: Idiot.

I heard there was going to be trouble today in the Bay, few people were on about meeting up there for a scuffle

I'm with you on accents. A lad was asking me for direction to 'OOOHNEEEAL'S MATE' pissed as a fart and asked me 5 times where I was going. Lovely lad mind you, all their fans I met were.

Was he a Brummie?

It was probably piss, one of my mates said they were throwing bags of piss out of level 7 and were bragging about it in town after the game.

Smelt like lager so I'm hopeful. :undecided:

Smelt like lager so I'm hopeful. :undecided:

Yet the lager in St James' tastes like warm piss.  Complicated. ???

Guest toonlass

i would like to thank the cardiff fans for getting me 6 hours double time last night to prevent them causing bother in gateshead. I only met about 5 and they were probably the friendliest men in the world.

you not hard enough to police the front line like.yes i policed the toon cardiff game and we were out in force like.

just i was on the other side of the river lol.

cos i dont work in town, i have experienced cardiff fans on several occaisions including one tasty little episode in the wheatsheaf in makem land a few years ago.  too soft me??  dont talk to me like that bonny lad or i will eat out your liver!

:lol:

i would like to thank the cardiff fans for getting me 6 hours double time last night to prevent them causing bother in gateshead. I only met about 5 and they were probably the friendliest men in the world.

What a waste of tax payers money.

I heard there was going to be trouble today in the Bay, few people were on about meeting up there for a scuffle

That sounds like every Friday and Saturday night though.

The Ayatollah celebration, that's what they were doing!!! Weird cunts.

Mate was out in Jesmond tonight and he said there were a load of taffs there who had stayed up for the six nations, started kicking off when England went 20-odd up!!! Kind of makes a mockery of the police/ NUFC's plans doesn't it? Uselss barstewards!!

The Ayatollah celebration, that's what they were doing!!! Weird c***s.

Mate was out in Jesmond tonight and he said there were a load of taffs there who had stayed up for the six nations, started kicking off when England went 20-odd up!!! Kind of makes a mockery of the police/ NUFC's plans doesn't it? Uselss barstewards!!

The Ayatollah is a sign of how wankerish they are. I am from Swansea, we were away in Gran Caneria on a boys holiday, on an excursion there was a bit of friendly banter between our group and a group of lads from Cardiff. As soon as they got off the bus, they turned to us and done that stupid ayatollah motion started calling us all sorts and wanting to fight us, though the motions to fight were made as the bus drove away. Not that we would have got off the bus if it was stopped but one guy in our group was tamping, really tamping. Football violence is shite.

Watching Swansea and Cardiff in a local pub and everytime a black player touch the ball they were booing them something terrible, black players or in one case mixed race layer scored for Swansea that day, not to mention a few black people in the pub watching the game clearly supporting Swansea. Even though there are wankers out there, they are thankfully in the minority.

Guest Roger Kint

That sounds like every Friday and Saturday night though.

Care to explain how a group of Newcastle dooleys and a group of Cardiff dooleys arranging to meet in Whitley Bay for a fight is common place?

Well I'd heard it and it seemed that the pubs and coppers had heard it as well because Whitley was swarming with coppers on Friday daytime and pretty much every pub had doorstaff on last night and friday, even ones I've never seen hire bouncers in my life