Trouble at the match

Guest toonlass

I hate looking on other fans forums.  None seem as tidy as this one.  That Cardiff forum looks horrible.

Is that the main Cardiff forum?

No idea.  I wouldn't use it if I was a Cardiff fan and it was though.  They start a new thread for a goal :lol:

Guest Geordiekev

this is by far the best forum / messageboard i've used   :dowie:

:puke:

I heard a Cardiff fan kicking off calling Newcastle a s*** hole.  :lol:

Well that could depend on where he was in our fine city....

Guest campbell93

I heard a Cardiff fan kicking off calling Newcastle a s*** hole.  :lol:

Aye, someone said "5-1! Get in!", then he said "Atleast we don't have to live in this sh*thole."

But, you might be on about a different person to me.

Was at bus stop on barrack road after game and saw loads of coppers running towards the car park by the Leazes end. A load of younger toon fans ran down the steps where the SJP signs are on the wall, and went towards the Cardiff fans and started winding them up. The Cardiff fans that should have been going to their buses reacted and the Police had to form a line between them and get the horses out. The toon fans were ushered towards town, Although an elderly man lied to a waiting bus driver, telling him the police had ordred us onto his already very full bus. That was handy.

I expected wide-spread bother around town last night, but nowt in the news it seems.

Was at bus stop on barrack road after game and saw loads of coppers running towards the car park by the Leazes end. A load of younger toon fans ran down the steps where the SJP signs are on the wall, and went towards the Cardiff fans and started winding them up. The Cardiff fans that should have been going to their buses reacted and the Police had to form a line between them and get the horses out. The toon fans were ushered towards town, Although an elderly man lied to a waiting bus driver, telling him the police had ordred us onto his already very full bus. That was handy.

I expected wide-spread bother around town last night, but nowt in the news it seems.

Wouldn't he already have a bus pass?

Was out till 2.30, only bit of bother I had was in Gotham Town of all places when some skinhead and smackhead came up to me and my mate and said 'Are you geordies?' 'Aye' 'We're Cardiff, meet you at the bar'.  They wandered off with the smackhead looking as if he was gonna go ballistic, kinda looked like an angry dog would!  Anyways a minute later turned around and they had fucked off.  So yeh, no bother.

Does anyone know why the Metros were all held up last night?  I had a cheeky beer after the match in The Centurion and then went down to Central Metro got on a train that was at the platform and stood there for around 10 mins before it pulled out!

Also on the Friday night theme - the match being moved on police advise because they couldn't handle two sets of away fans on a Saturday afternoon...........  Wasn't as if Wigan were going to bring anymore than about 100 fans up to mackem land anyway, one of the worst supported teams I have ever had the misfortune to know...

It's canny funny...we owner your town at 3, etc, etc. Aye - maybe because all of us were at work you cunts.

Besides, we don't need to prove how hard we are...nevertheless, smashing up bars where not many Toon fans drink and generally being cunts everywhere other than the Bigg Market makes you solid like. Would have loved to see them being cocks near Kiss, etc...

Guest WashyGeordie

Does anyone know why the Metros were all held up last night?  I had a cheeky beer after the match in The Centurion and then went down to Central Metro got on a train that was at the platform and stood there for around 10 mins before it pulled out!

Also on the Friday night theme - the match being moved on police advise because they couldn't handle two sets of away fans on a Saturday afternoon...........  Wasn't as if Wigan were going to bring anymore than about 100 fans up to mackem land anyway, one of the worst supported teams I have ever had the misfortune to know...

mackems - 38,350

Nufc - 44,028

Sums it up.

But i'd actually like to thank Northumbria police now for the better atmosphere, and better performance via scoring 5 goals.

Guest taff2727

i would like to thank the cardiff fans for getting me 6 hours double time last night to prevent them causing bother in gateshead. I only met about 5 and they were probably the friendliest men in the world.

you not hard enough to police the front line like.yes i policed the toon cardiff game and we were out in force like.

just i was on the other side of the river lol.

The Black Bull was besieged by Cardiff fans for about five minutes not long after the match. Windows (plastic ones) put in, doors barricaded. Police came after it had all finished.

I just can't take Cardiff fans seriously as hooligans with the Welsh accents. Not that I'd say that to their face - although I nearly did on the way to the match whilst talking to midds, two big Welsh bruisers weren't happy that I said too loudly that we'd probably end up being bottled from above. Didn't get bottled but did end up with what I hope was lager in my hair when we scored our second.

I just can't take Cardiff fans seriously as hooligans with the Welsh accents. Not that I'd say that to their face - although I nearly did on the way to the match whilst talking to midds, two big Welsh bruisers weren't happy that I said too loudly that we'd probably end up being bottled from above. Didn't get bottled but did end up with what I hope was lager in my hair when we scored our second.

How'd that work, then? "We're not fucking violent, and if you say we are, I'm gonna thump you."

It was probably piss, one of my mates said they were throwing bags of piss out of level 7 and were bragging about it in town after the game.