New England Away Kit...

Ishmael

I have to say it's not worth the £50-£60 their wanting for it. I was thinking about getting a England shirt for the World Cup but even the home one which is now a year into it's 2 year stint is still far too much.

The current shirts are the ultimate proof that all they need to be is plain white (or red) and nicely cut. They could keep these two for the foreseeable future and I don't think many would complain.

The prices however are scandalous.

The current shirts are the ultimate proof that all they need to be is plain white (or red) and nicely cut. They could keep these two for the foreseeable future and I don't think many would complain.

The prices however are scandalous.

Especially when you consider Sweden usually gets our templates and sell theirs for about half the price.

LOL, the Gaytriots don't play in that kit when they play us (the Dolphins) in Miami unless it's a night game, we always play in white and force the opponents to sweat it in the florida sun in dark colours :)

As for the England strip, it's a bit bland, but still it's ok except for the cuffs, like someone above said not worth the price tag, I would deffinately consider buying the home shirt though, and I never buy England shirts.

LOL, the Gaytriots don't play in that kit when they play us (the Dolphins) in Miami unless it's a night game, we always play in white and force the opponents to sweat it in the florida sun in dark colours :)

As for the England strip, it's a bit bland, but still it's ok except for the cuffs, like someone above said not worth the price tag, I would deffinately consider buying the home shirt though, and I never buy England shirts.

The home shirt is still about £50.

I think I'll wait untill we get knocked out of the WC an get it when it's being sold off on the cheap.