Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Sat 13th Feb - 12:45 KO- Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

7am kick-off time here, so another early one, getting up early enough to scramble around looking for an on-line site.

The second of only 2 games this season of where I'll be rooting for the other team. I was hoping for a better showing at yours, bad news for us that Colo will be back.

Can't begin to guess who we'll play as Sousa's been confusing everyone with squad rotation, like Allen and Cotterill were the pick of the bunch against Preston last Saturday and both dropped to bench for Tuesday.

De Vries in goal, after that who knows?

Lets hope for an exciting 2-1 to the Swans and 2 promotions at the end of the season so I can support the oppo twice again next year. 

What's the general consensus amongst your fans about the game?

Any chance of Van Aarnholt being recalled by Chelsea seeing as Cole has knacked his ankle?  ???

Be suprised. Got Zhirkov as cover and Ferreira can play there. Might find any request to extend the loan is denied though as they'll want him for cover maybe.

Starts at 12.15, doesn't it?

Its okay he just can't read. :lol:

"1:30pm on Sky Sports 1

150 mins

Swansea City v Newcastle United at the Liberty Stadium. Also in HD

Remote Record

Sports Pack 1. Find out more about this pack."

I can assure you I have my glasses on.

Guest WashyGeordie

Starts at 12.15, doesn't it?

Its okay he just can't read. :lol:

"1:30pm on Sky Sports 1

I can assure you I have my glasses on.

http://bjcrum.com/images/specsavers.jpg

What's the general consensus amongst your fans about the game?

Here's a link to 1 thread on the most used site CLICK - For Newcastle predictions on Planet Swans, its not as well a marshelled site as this though, so other threads tend to pop up.

Its mixed feelings really, there seems to be around 30'ish % for all possibilities.

A few seem to think the players were too starstruck for the first half hour at St.James's so we hope for a better showing from the off this time.

Colo was exceptional last game so disappointed he's available for this game, more of a chance to get our 1 goal with him not there. Jonas is seen as a danger man, gave Angel Rangel the run around last time, so most expect Tate to continue at right back in Rangel's place.

Kuqi's now up front so a little different too, but as the manager likes to change things every game, he may play Pintado.

Your lucky that Ferrie Bodde's not back yet, high expectations for him when he returns, which at the moment is looking a month away.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6306/toongame.png

:idiot2:

In order not to look a complete idiot I have found the reason for my confusion:

The sophisticated Beta version seem to acknowledge the time difference in each country, even though Sky is not available here in Sweden, legally that is ;)

Am I forgiven khay?

I seen somewhere we've sold 400. :|

The Chronicle seem to think we've sold 2,500 but they are often wrong when it comes to studd like that.

A good sign is that there are no tickets available on the day, perhaps meaning we've sold the majority and they aren't going to tell anyone that they will be able to get a ticket down there when chances are they won't.

Anything over 2,000 is absolutely class considering Sky are cunts and don't give a fuck about the fans, proven by the fact this game kicks off so early.

The Chronicle seem to think we've sold 2,500 but they are often wrong when it comes to studd like that.

A good sign is that there are no tickets available on the day, perhaps meaning we've sold the majority and they aren't going to tell anyone that they will be able to get a ticket down there when chances are they won't.

Anything over 2,000 is absolutely class considering Sky are cunts and don't give a fuck about the fans, proven by the fact this game kicks off so early.

Swansea don't sell tickets on the day to away fans no matter what apparently.

Guest campbell93

Anything over 2,000 is absolutely class considering Sky are c***s and don't give a f*** about the fans, proven by the fact this game kicks off so early.

Also, when I bought my 'Boro tickets yesterday, the man infront of me bought a Swansea ticket and he asked for different places and most was sold out. Be about 2,000 I reckon.

Anything over 2,000 is absolutely class considering Sky are c***s and don't give a f*** about the fans, proven by the fact this game kicks off so early.

Also, when I bought my 'Boro tickets yesterday, the man infront of me bought a Swansea ticket and he asked for different places and most was sold out. Be about 2,000 I reckon.

That is definitely a good sign then.

Fair play to anybody going down there like, massive trip, on the tele and no doubt a large percentage of the fans going tomorrow were at Pride Park the other night.