Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Sat 13th Feb - 12:45 KO- Live on SKY

Fenham Mag

I can see Hughton making some changes after that 3-0 defeat this week. I think Smith and Coloccini will be back in the starting XI and probably Ameobi.

we need pacey players against this lot, so lovenkrands has to start for me

It's an away game, so I really really doubt that Hughton will start him.

This is nailed on to be a loss or a draw since I'll have to get up at 4:30AM to watch this f*cker and destroy my whole day.

I haet early KOs like tis.

I think I'll set the PVR and watch it when I get up. It's 5.30 kick off for me on mountain time.

I think he will try and steady the ship here, and be quite conservative.

Lets face it, if we draw away games and win home games we would have over 90 points. There is no need to go all gung ho at this point. The only thing that matters is being in 1st or 2nd place at the end of the season.

I think he will try and steady the ship here, and be quite conservative.

Lets face it, if we draw away games and win home games we would have over 90 points. There is no need to go all gung ho at this point. The only thing that matters is being in 1st or 2nd place at the end of the season.

Hope the players don't think the way you do tbh. I thing it would be great to win something - even if it's only the Championship. So the players should give everything in every game and try to win this league. If we still fail then ok, but not the way like "2nd is enough". Don't think that would be right.

Worried

Same, would be very nice to get a win and pop back to the top. Impossible to predict after recent results really.

Yeah got to agree with this, think we'll lose, hoping for better, snatch the hands off of anyone that offered us a point for this game.

Worried

Same, would be very nice to get a win and pop back to the top. Impossible to predict after recent results really.

Perhaps it's easier to predict now. I think (more hope) they will want to show that they're Premier League class and will want to beat Swansea. We also beat them comfortable at home this season so that increases my hopes of a good result.

Guest toonlass

I can't believe that after 35 years I still cannot get used to Newcastle fucking things up. We are so unpredictable that after tuesday's debarcle we could probably go out and trounce cardiff 4-0. Who the heck knows what team and what type of performance we will see on Saturday. I doubt even Chris Hughton knows that tbh.

It wouldn't surprise me if we did beat Swansea on Saturday, but I certainly wont hold my breath. I have little optimism going into this but so many teams in this league are overrated- including us and Swansea- which means anything could happen really.

Harper

Kadar   Williamson   Coloccini   Van Aanholt

Routledge    Guthrie    Smith    Jonas

Shola   Lovenkrands

Will win the game 2-0.

That's the team I'd play too. :thup: