When Will Face-Hugger (Steve Bruce) Be Sacked Sweepstake!

NG32

We went through a phase of playing it pre-game as well, to be fair, after they got rid of the Steel Wheels DJ (who played the best stuff in the country, as far as I was aware) and replaced him with some arse who sounded like he came from Metro.

Rob from SW is back there, is he not?

Reckon Bruce will get another game or two, as the fans seem to be turning against him now big time. They'll end up deciding, especially if they don't beat Fulham.

We went through a phase of playing it pre-game as well, to be fair, after they got rid of the Steel Wheels DJ (who played the best stuff in the country, as far as I was aware) and replaced him with some arse who sounded like he came from Metro.

I sent an email about that shyte Dj to to the club, they used an old freddy line " we have had 1000s of emails telling us he is good"  I just laughed.

Reckon Bruce will get another game or two, as the fans seem to be turning against him now big time. They'll end up deciding, especially if they don't beat Fulham.

Fulham is the clincher like.

I think he is, aye.  Only time I ever hear that fantastic Alan Price version of Blaydon Races (with the parptastic chorus) is when he's there.

Thought he was. I'm mates with the lads who run Beatdown Records - they used to have the Steel Wheels shop for a bit when Rob was doing other stuff.

Thats some high class panic, its close to here at times.

Bruce was always going to need at least a year before he made things how he wanted he was the same at wigan.

As classic as it would be, Bruce has shown he can manage to turn things around from the verge of being sacked to saftey at Birmingham.

Deserves everything he gets mind.

Bruce bitching about the last minute penalty and saying "those sort of decisions cost managers their jobs" has obviously forgotten they were getting beaten going into the last minute and haven't won since November. :lol:

bless the pressure is melting the little brain he has left

Guest The_Scoreboard

"those sort of decisions cost managers their jobs"

Most of your fans seem to be hoping that is the case.

i hope he doesnt get sacked until he takes them down just incase they get someone good  :smug:

his MOTD interview showed he is feeling the pressure

And so he should. Darren Bent at left back, what he playing at!?  :lol:

He did what?

[move]PLAYED DARREN BENT AT LEFT BACK![/move]

:cheesy:

Cheers! At first I thought Bruce played Bent at left back first until I realised he played him at left back! How about that? :D

I read the Ronnie gill online last night, it said that they have four home games on the trot coming up, at least two of them are very winnable. They get a 2 or 3 wins from those games and they are well on their way to safety, there is so much dross down there this season, you can't see enough of them pulling results out of the bag to suck the dirty mackems into it.

What will be intersting is next season, will they stick with Bruce, if so will the owner trust him with the same sort of money he gave him last year ? Will they be able to hang onto Bent and Jones ?

He did what?

Cheers! At first I thought Bruce played Bent at left back first until I realised he played him at left back! How about that? :D

He did what?

He did what?

He did what?

Played his leading scorer and centre forward at full back apparently  ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

I read the Ronnie gill online last night, it said that they have four home games on the trot coming up, at least two of them are very winnable. They get a 2 or 3 wins from those games and they are well on their way to safety, there is so much dross down there this season, you can't see enough of them pulling results out of the bag to suck the dirty mackems into it.

What will be intersting is next season, will they stick with Bruce, if so will the owner trust him with the same sort of money he gave him last year ? Will they be able to hang onto Bent and Jones ?

Their last two home games have been winnable as well.