When Will Face-Hugger (Steve Bruce) Be Sacked Sweepstake!

NG32

his MOTD interview showed he is feeling the pressure

And so he should. Darren Bent at left back, what he playing at!?  :lol:

He did what?

[move]PLAYED DARREN BENT AT LEFT BACK![/move]

:cheesy:

Cheers! At first I thought Bruce played Bent at left back first until I realised he played him at left back! How about that? :D

He did what?

Played his leading scorer and centre forward at full back apparently  ;D ;D :laugh: :laugh: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

he did wha.......

WTF.

going down. i got on it at 12/1

I read the Ronnie gill online last night, it said that they have four home games on the trot coming up, at least two of them are very winnable. They get a 2 or 3 wins from those games and they are well on their way to safety, there is so much dross down there this season, you can't see enough of them pulling results out of the bag to suck the dirty mackems into it.

What will be intersting is next season, will they stick with Bruce, if so will the owner trust him with the same sort of money he gave him last year ? Will they be able to hang onto Bent and Jones ?

They don't have 4 games on the trot. And having looked at their fixture list earlier, i'd be amazed if they get another 10 points this season.

I read the Ronnie gill online last night, it said that they have four home games on the trot coming up, at least two of them are very winnable. They get a 2 or 3 wins from those games and they are well on their way to safety, there is so much dross down there this season, you can't see enough of them pulling results out of the bag to suck the dirty mackems into it.

What will be intersting is next season, will they stick with Bruce, if so will the owner trust him with the same sort of money he gave him last year ? Will they be able to hang onto Bent and Jones ?

They don't have 4 games on the trot. And having looked at their fixture list earlier, i'd be amazed if they get another 10 points this season.

I'm pretty sure they have 4 games on the trot left this season. ;D

They are having to look over their shoulder, and I believe that they are capable of getting 10 more points if they get their act together, but they are also capable of not getting them aswell if they continue to play as they are. The big question is though, are the Likes of Burnely, Hull, Wigan, Bolton, and Wolves all capable of getting more points then them?, I fear not.

From a good source.

Bruce was a Quinn appointment and Short trusted Quinn to get it right. Short knows nowt about Bruce, his history/managerial credentials etc - all he sees is 4 months without a win and massively deteriorating performances. Also, Short was at one of our recent home games (can't remember if it was Stoke or Wigan, may have even been both) and was VERY unimpressed with both the performance on the pitch and the atmosphere in the stadium.

A defeat against Fulham will be the final straw. Even a draw will probably not be good enough to save Bruce his job. That's how precarious Bruce's job is right now. And if people think this is bullshit and think Short wouldn't be so hasty, don't be so naive. The guy is an American billionaire - he MUST have a ruthless streak to attain such wealth. Also, the guy doesn't really know that much about football and doesn't look at it in the same perspective as many of us in terms of "giving the manager time" etc. Bruce isn't reaching the goals expected of him, therefore he has to go - end of. Many owners in football think and act in that way these days and Short is no different.

To those who doubt my credentials on this and think I'm making this all up, all I can say is that I heard this from an excellent source (not a journo) and believe it to be 100% true. If we LOSE or DRAW against Fulham and Bruce is still manager for our next game after that, the mods can ban my account. That's how confident I am that my info is correct. Even if we beat Fulham, Bruce is pretty much fucked IMO, unless we have an amazing run of results to end the season. Either way, we shall see.

Tuesday night is pivotal tbh. Absolutely massive for them and potato head. They play Bolton at home, after that they've got City, a very good Birmingham side, then Liverpool and Spurs. If they dont beat Bolton I cant see them getting anything from their next 4 fixtures.

From a good source.

Bruce was a Quinn appointment and Short trusted Quinn to get it right. Short knows nowt about Bruce, his history/managerial credentials etc - all he sees is 4 months without a win and massively deteriorating performances. Also, Short was at one of our recent home games (can't remember if it was Stoke or Wigan, may have even been both) and was VERY unimpressed with both the performance on the pitch and the atmosphere in the stadium.

A defeat against Fulham will be the final straw. Even a draw will probably not be good enough to save Bruce his job. That's how precarious Bruce's job is right now. And if people think this is bullshit and think Short wouldn't be so hasty, don't be so naive. The guy is an American billionaire - he MUST have a ruthless streak to attain such wealth. Also, the guy doesn't really know that much about football and doesn't look at it in the same perspective as many of us in terms of "giving the manager time" etc. Bruce isn't reaching the goals expected of him, therefore he has to go - end of. Many owners in football think and act in that way these days and Short is no different.

To those who doubt my credentials on this and think I'm making this all up, all I can say is that I heard this from an excellent source (not a journo) and believe it to be 100% true.If we LOSE or DRAW against Fulham and Bruce is still manager for our next game after that, the mods can ban my account. That's how confident I am that my info is correct. Even if we beat Fulham, Bruce is pretty much fucked IMO, unless we have an amazing run of results to end the season. Either way, we shall see.

Standard "ITK" bullshit.

From a good source.

To those who doubt my credentials on this and think I'm making this all up, all I can say is that I heard this from an excellent source (not a journo) and believe it to be 100% true.If we LOSE or DRAW against Fulham and Bruce is still manager for our next game after that, the mods can ban my account. That's how confident I am that my info is correct. Even if we beat Fulham, Bruce is pretty much f***ed IMO, unless we have an amazing run of results to end the season. Either way, we shall see.

Standard "ITK" bullshit.

So basically, If they don't win then he is probably sacked. But even if they do win he might be sacked anyway.

I could have told you that!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Apparently where Bruce lives in Ponteland he can often be found night by night stumbling out the local barely able to walk.  :thup:

Another thread on SMB BRING PETER REID BACK  :facepalm:

No matter what happens to them this year they'll still look back with great sentiment on 2009/10 as the year they were above the "maggies".

A selection page 1 threads from SMB:

cattermole stormed down the tunnel when sustituted.

That Blip at the start of the season...

Fucking disgraceful

Why all the threads about Bruce being sacked being pulled??

ST Renewal? Not for me....

Freezing cowld and bored shitless

Shearer as our next manager?

His message, not his fault for the long ball

Sack Bruce & give Ricky the job.

We are shit

Bruce, an idiot and why

I can't take any more

Doubt any manager could make our...

The problem with replacing SB

Fucking disgraceful

We are shit

Bruce, an idiot and why

I can't take any more

It can't be that bad that half the page ISN'T taken up by us anymore, can it!?  :kasper:

Fucking disgraceful

We are shit

Bruce, an idiot and why

I can't take any more

:lol: