COLOCCINI

ROUTLEDGE

GUTHRIE

NOLAN

JONAS

LOVEN

CARROLL

More than happy with that

Same team like vs. Cardiff, isn't? Great CM, no Smith means we will play and not only look to destroy.

I like that team.

Be good to see Best get on later and maybe bag a goal. The longer a new striker goes without a goal, the harder it takes for the player to se

Guest jeffers09

its the Dutch kids last game for newcastle tonite rite ?? such  shame he looked good imo

Im sure we have him untill Preston at least...

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Patrick van Aanholt, Wayne Routledge, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Fabrice Pancrate, Alan Smith, Fitz Hall, Leon Best, Nile Ranger, Ryan Taylor

official!

Really hoping that Guthrie takes his chance tonight as a central midfielder. It might be one of his last ones as Barton is about to come back and Smith won't be dropped for too long.

CCFC: Kieren Westwood, Stephen Wright, Martin Cranie, Leon Barnett, Richard Wood, Carl Baker, Sammy Clingan, Gary Deegan, Michael McIndoe, Clinton Morrison, Freddy Eastwood

Subs: Ben Turner, Dimi Konstantopoulos, Aron Gunnarsson, Jon Stead, Freddie Sears, Chris Hussey, Jermaine Grandison

Is their any online (free) radio coverage?

BBC Newcastle (for UK only)

It goes off when the match is on, like it has for years.

Might be available online here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_coventry_warwickshire/

Does it go off when you are located in the UK as well? I always thought that it only went off because I'm not in the UK.

Yes. If you want to listen online to Radio Newcastle commentary then: www.nufc.co.uk

BBC Newcastle (for UK only)

It goes off when the match is on, like it has for years.

Might be available online here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_coventry_warwickshire/

Does it go off when you are located in the UK as well? I always thought that it only went off because I'm not in the UK.

Yes. If you want to listen online to Radio Newcastle commentary then: www.nufc.co.uk

Thanks. So the idea of trying to fake my IP-address seems pointless.  :lol:

Dunno but the NUFC one which I pay for hasn't started yet?  Is it working for anyone else?

Not yet mate, is usually starts 30 minutes before kick-off, earlier sometimes as well.

CCFC: Westwood; van Aanholt, Clarke, Cranie, Barnett; Gunnarsson, Cork, McIndoe, Eastwood; Best, Morrison.

Subs: Ireland, McPake, Bell, Hussey, Madine, Grandison, Jeffers.

Hope they do what ex-toon players normally do to us. ;)

I like that team.

Be good to see Best get on later and maybe bag a goal. The longer a new striker goes without a goal, the harder it takes for the player to se

Hopefully they take off Carroll for him later on rather than Loven. I want to see what those two can do.

Guthrie being given another chance in central midfield, good stuff. Would like to see him next to Smith at some point though also.

Carroll and Loven upfront was the only pairing that made sense. Our most inform strikers, just have to feed them. None of this long ball crap to Carroll PLEASE.