Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest Stephen927

Kevin Prince Boateng reported back to Portsmouth today for training. His move to Lazio fell through because Lazio failed to meet Portsmouth's asking price of £5m.

Kevin Prince Boateng reported back to Portsmouth today for training. His move to Lazio fell through because Lazio failed to meet Portsmouth's asking price of £5m.

Would love him here.

Would love him here.

He would be a player I'd hate even if he wore a black & white shirt.

Would love him here.

Why?

Would love him here.

Why?

His attitude/character.

I think KPB showed some character during the WC, people do change you know, grow up etc.

Even if he had changed I wouldn't want him here. He's a kind of "bad boy" who wouldn't fit in the team imo. I think Hughton is clever enough to see that as well (if we were ever interested in him)

The rumours here are that King will come to Coventry.

Aye just to train no plans to sign him.

People on the Watford board have been saying he's definitely off to Coventry for a while now.

I think KPB showed some character during the WC, people do change you know, grow up etc.

Even if he had changed I wouldn't want him here. He's a kind of "bad boy" who wouldn't fit in the team imo. I think Hughton is clever enough to see that as well (if we were ever interested in him)

Aren't you one of those that said you'd have Bellamy back though?!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kevin Prince-Boateng would be great, especially for £5 million.

Thought he had a fantastic world cup.

I think he would be a great signing and be the one player who could give us real energy in the middle of the park. I worry about his temprement but i think he would be in an environment that would help him.

If im honest, i dont really see a lot of difference between him and Parker, probably Parker likes a tackle a bit more but there both high energy with decent quality. If i was old saggy face i would give him a shot and save my money!

I think he would be a great signing and be the one player who could give us real energy in the middle of the park. I worry about his temprement but i think he would be in an environment that would help him.

If im honest, i dont really see a lot of difference between him and Parker, probably Parker likes a tackle a bit more but there both high energy with decent quality. If i was old saggy face i would give him a shot and save my money!

Tottenham don't own him anymore!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tottenham don't own him anymore!

My bad thought he was on loan at Portsmouth?

I can't believe people are using this 'team spirit' argument. Yes its presence is nice and there's no doubt it played a role in our instant return to the big time, but would you really use it as an argument opposing the signing of a quality player or indeed selling one of those central to it's existance i.e Smith or Nolan?

Aren't you one of those that said you'd have Bellamy back though?!

Only "maybe":

Maybe. Great striker but difficult character.

Could destroy the team moral, that's why "maybe".

I know he's allegedly a bit of a twunt, but if new signings forced Daniel Sturridge down the pecking order at Chelsea would you take him on loan here theoretically? I get the feeling he'd be a good foil for AC9.

Or is that one a bit unrealistic?