Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Would f***ing love us to get Bellamy back. He's desperate to leave Man City.

I would jizz. Don't believe it's possible though.

Me neither.

I wouldn't rule out some movement out of City towards the end of the window though. I can imagine players being told they're not part of the squad plans and then having to hastily find a new club either on loan or permanent. We should be waiting for any scraps to fall.

Would f***ing love us to get Bellamy back. He's desperate to leave Man City.

I would jizz. Don't believe it's possible though.

Me neither.

I wouldn't rule out some movement out of City towards the end of the window though. I can imagine players being told they're not part of the squad plans and then having to hastily find a new club either on loan or permanent. We should be waiting for any scraps to fall.

Hopefully , Ashley is sat ready with his bib on and on the ball.

We couldn't afford the wages or the tranfer fee, Ashley wouldn't sanction a move for him at his age. Man Shitty may also need him for their Home Grown quota.

They are going to have to move some players out there, I would venture to say they are well past the 25 over 21's that they can register.

Tottenham and Fulham are waiting to pounce for Bellamy, no chance he would come here. :/

He would chose Spuds over us for sure, but if we were prepared to pay the asking price in terms of wages and transfer fee (which I highly doubt) there's no reason to think he would automatically go to Fulham ahead of us.

Tottenham and Fulham are waiting to pounce for Bellamy, no chance he would come here. :/

He would chose Spuds over us for sure, but if we were prepared to pay the asking price in terms of wages and transfer fee (which I highly doubt) there's no reason to think he would automatically go to Fulham ahead of us.

Hughes

Some bloke at a norwegian NUFC-forum claims that a norwegian player will almost 100% certainly sign for us before 1. september, refuses to say who  :rolleyes:

Yes it's Skjelbred

Can't wait!

:celb:

Seems like I read his post a little to fast and mixed two of his posts. He wrote that we had enquired to the players club, but it wasn't 100% sure it would happen  :blush:

Said it was not Skjelbred by the way. And it was a norwegian player so it cant be Annan either. That is the only two players from Norway I'd like so I hope there is nothing in it.

Really looking forward to the transfer deadline day, think it'll be a lot more interesting with the 25 man squad rule now. Could see players making panic moves instead of managers. Hope it works out well for us. Would love to snap up either Santa Cruz or Bellamy on a last minute loan.

Really looking forward to the transfer deadline day, think it'll be a lot more interesting with the 25 man squad rule now. Could see players making panic moves instead of managers. Hope it works out well for us. Would love to snap up either Santa Cruz or Bellamy on a last minute loan.

Aye, glad it's back to normal again too with the midnight finish.