End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, I'll be free that day - what was the word on the official price?

EDIT: Hmm that gives me a few months to get 'half' match fit - TRAINING REGIME ... GO!

What are we doing for kits?

One team in toon home, other in toon away?

Who do I pay my monies to?

Does everyone get a set amount of minutes on the field?

Yeah, I'll be free that day - what was the word on the official price?

EDIT: Hmm that gives me a few months to get 'half' match fit - TRAINING REGIME ... GO!

What are we doing for kits?

One team in toon home, other in toon away?

Who do I pay my monies to?

Does everyone get a set amount of minutes on the field?

Everything he said.

I'm dropping the smokes and starting a fitness regime this week!

4 May -    £1,200.00 per team      =  £2,400 (Automatic Promotion Dates)

17 May      £1,100.00 per team    =    £2,200 (Play-off Dates)

Any queries please give me a call

regards

Jennifer

Stu, can i just ask where you're getting £67 from? From what i can tell, if we manage to get two squads of 14 (so 1200 / 28) - that's £43 a pop. I don't have a calculator at hand mind so i could be way off. :lol:

Because it's priced per team or per slot. We need two slots to have the entire stadium to ourselves, hence 2400/30 (2 x 15-man squads) = £80 per player (for the 6.30pm slot - originally hoped for the cheaper weekend slot)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll be booking the Wednesday off after this has happened - to recover - once I get back work on Monday.

Can

not

wait

:frantic:

Right, sod it. At the moment, count me in. It depends how much work I get over April really (to fund transport, accommodation, etc.), but if I need to pull out I'll be able to give plenty notice and I'm sure you won't have trouble finding someone else.

Can't wait!

4 May -     £1,200.00 per team       =  £2,400 (Automatic Promotion Dates)

regards

Jennifer

You have to pay more if we go straight up?

4 May -     £1,200.00 per team       =  £2,400 (Automatic Promotion Dates)

regards

Jennifer

You have to pay more if we go straight up?

No, there's a set pricing structure in place on  the website (it gets more expensive later in the day - probably because they'll be more popular slots). I was hoping to get one of the early weekend slots, but by the time she'd got my message, they'd all be booked out.

This was the best slot available in the 'Automatic Promotion Dates', if we're involved in the play-offs, then there are another set of dates (later in May) and the best we can get is 15.30 on a mon 17/tues 18/wed 19 may (which is a cheaper timeslot).

Obviously, we're going straight up and this won't be an issue later in March/April O0

Stu, can i just ask where you're getting £67 from? From what i can tell, if we manage to get two squads of 14 (so 1200 / 28) - that's £43 a pop. I don't have a calculator at hand mind so i could be way off. :lol:

Because it's priced per team or per slot. We need two slots to have the entire stadium to ourselves, hence 2400/30 (2 x 15-man squads) = £80 per player (for the 6.30pm slot - originally hoped for the cheaper weekend slot)

Sorry, aye, it's per team. :thup:

Why would exams stop you, seriously?

If I miss them I have to pay to resit the whole year and it's kind of the 'make or break' year. Had an exam bang on the 4th last year aswell.

Don't fancy moving to England once I get snapped up by the premier league scouts anyway  :snod:

Why would exams stop you, seriously?

If I miss them I have to pay to resit the whole year and it's kind of the 'make or break' year. Had an exam bang on the 4th last year aswell.

Don't fancy moving to England once I get snapped up by the premier league scouts anyway  :snod:

Well obviously, if you have an exam on the very same evening, then it would stop you.

It's seems a bit expensive for only 45 mins, give us the full 90, and extra time and pens if needed then I'd be willing to pay for it.

It's OK, you don't have to attend, nor post in the thread.